• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

B19 Flyer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's some funny stuff. Since he's a good friend of mine, I can tell you he's not an MEC member. He's just a normal, everyday pilot that knows an a$$hole when he sees one.

And likewise I understand the attitudes of pilots that should be flying Beechjets and those that should be flying premier equipment at legacy carriers or at NJ. His attitude reads "beechjet" all the way and he gets what he deserves. To him, all management are a$$holes because those in management recognize his shortcomings.

And likewise I understand the attitudes of pilots that should be flying Beechjets and those that should be flying premier equipment at legacy carriers or at NJ. His attitude reads "beechjet" all the way and he gets what he deserves. To him, all management are a$$holes because those in management recognize his shortcomings.
NJ flies beechjets. AKA 400xp.

Proven wrong again. You're making this too easy.

Considering his screen name is bchjetdrvr is just a lie then, right?

Far too easy.. you can't get anything right, eh?

What are you talking about???

You said, "And likewise I understand the attitudes of pilots that should be flying Beechjets and those that should be flying premier equipment at legacy carriers or at NJ."

I corrected you and posted a reminded that NJA flies the 400xp.

Did you not get your coffee this morning or something?

Sigh. I wish people would quit quoting B19 so those of us who have him on ignore don't have that obnoxious blue print jumping out at us all the time.

Hey 7777, are you starting to get the picture? According to B19 all us pilots are too stupid and lazy to be managers. And THAT'S the attitude most average workers are fighting at most companies.

B19's attitude is why there is so much labor/management strife out there. It's not that the workers are greedy. Or that management is stingy. Simply that management at most companies doesn't recognize the worth of their workers. B19 believes because we're not managers that we aren't smart, don't have any good ideas, or are too blind to be able to see areas in the company that could be improved.

Never mind that there are many pilots with AS, BS's, BA's, MBA's, or even PHD's, out there flying planes. There are many pilots who even run their own businesses in addition to flying. B19 just sees the moniker 'pilot' and assumes none of us have the smarts, education, or ambition to do anything other than sit behind the controls and monitor the autopilot for hours on end. He also assumes that because we've CHOSEN flying as our primary career means that we should be paid squat.

B19 appears to be one of those managers where if an employee provides an idea on how to improve the company, he will not bother considering it because it came from lowly labor. After all, a lowly laborer doesn't have the smarts to help things run smoother. After all, if he did, he'd be management, right? The only way to improve a company is to become a manager. Don't bother denying it B19. You've said over and over ad nauseum that if we can run things so much better, why don't we move to management. That says to me that no ideas will be considered unless we're officially management.

7777, if you've read this far, now would be a good time to go back and read X-rated's post in the other thread (I think you know the one I'm talking about). B19 says we have very little value just because we're pilots. But ask yourself, who is the most valuable person in the company when the best laid business plan in the world depends on getting that turbine engine repaired overnight?

We're all working together. We all share equal responsibility for the outcome of the business. We are all valuable in our own way. B19 doesn't see it that way. Has nothing to do with unions.

Sigh. I wish people would quit quoting B19 so those of us who have him on ignore don't have that obnoxious blue print jumping out at us all the time.

This is a thread about B19! What do you expect???

I'm going to continue to quote him if I wish. If his words offend you THAT much, better put me on ignore too.

I never understood the ignore function. This is FI.com. Does an anonymous person hundreds, if not thousands of miles away REALLY bother you that much? If so, maybe you shouldn't be coming to this website.

People who use ignore must have some thin skin.

Fisch, relax. Do you take everything so personally?

Here's a chill pill for ya: You're right!! This IS a thread about B19! I was going over several threads simultaneously and didn't realize I was making that statement under the thread specifically about B19. My bad.

As for thin-skinned, I'm not. Making generalizations like that puts you on the same level as B19. I have him on ignore because he has nothing new (not within the past year and a half or so) to add to any discussion. It's the same old thing every time. I don't need to continually have his opinions in my face in that stupid blue lettering on every thread, so I have him on ignore. It honestly makes it easier to get through many of these threads without is posts showing up. But as you can see, I'm not afraid, or too thin-skinned, to counter his arguments when necessary.

Latest resources

Back