• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

B19 Flyer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am having a very difficult time figuring out who the bigger idiots are? B19 or the people who engage in any kind of conversation with this Toole!!
Aint it fun...I gave up a while ago with that moron, but it sure is fun watchn the boys smack em upside his head.:beer:

What better way to spend an overnight, than lurking in the shadows listening to 19's dribble about poor management this and poor mangement that....:crying:

B, "When it hits the fan, and I hear as many as 20% along with 50 airplanes, I'll be watching as all of you cry. "

Apparently things aren't to bad because I have been denied a 1 year LOA. I gave the company the opportunity to save money and they said nope, we want you to continue working here.

How sad for you, making up stories to try to create worry amongest the ranks. You sir (term used loosely) are a true credit

to the crap in my septic tank.

Last edited:
B, "When it hits the fan, and I hear as many as 20% along with 50 airplanes, I'll be watching as all of you cry. "

Apparently things aren't to bad because I have been denied a 1 year LOA. I gave the company the opportunity to save money and they said nope, we want you to continue working here.

How sad for you, making up stories to try to create worry amongest the ranks. You sir (term used loosely) are a true credit
to the crap in my septic tank.

There are lots of reasons why an LOA isn't granted. The furloughs are going to happen, it's only a matter of time.

The question is; will NJASAP open the contract to save your jobs or let the furloughs happen and let those get put out onto the street? NJASAP MEC alone has the power, it's out of your hands.

Oh, and if you are going to quote, be a man and at least include the entire thought. Let's get the whole quote... you left out the most significant words:

As I've stated before, I don't want to see anybody be furloughed, but an expensive CBA is nice during good times but falls a lot harder and the cuts are a lot deeper during the bad.

Your right, shame these "dedicated" non-union workers don't also share another quality with their union counterparts. The balls to organize and defend themselves against the likes of you.

Gerry,

It takes a lot more of a man to stand on his own and take responsibility for his own career rather than to go with the mob and let a union speak for him.

Everytime I see one of those stickers "My union speaks for me." I can't help but think that he is a coward and hasn't got the balls to stand up and speak for himself.

. The furloughs are going to happen, it's only a matter of time.

You don't know that.. period. To make such a statement is the height of arrogance and is just one reason why so many hate you. Also, what purpose does making this statement serve B19? Does it feed your ego, make you feel like a bigger man, give you the satisfaction of making people worry about losing their jobs, or all of the above? You're an a$$hole.

Gerry,

It takes a lot more of a man to stand on his own and take responsibility for his own career rather than to go with the mob and let a union speak for him.

Everytime I see one of those stickers "My union speaks for me." I can't help but think that he is a coward and hasn't got the balls to stand up and speak for himself.

Listen B., you are going to have to try harder than that with me. I can assure you that it is much more difficult to organize a group of people, ask them to put aside their fears and stand together against a common treat than it is to walk into a managers office, hat in hand and ask for forgiveness. It would make your job easier, wouldn't it, if all your employees "stood on their own" individually.

I remember reading in Martin Levitts book about the alcohol induced dream/epiphany, in which he saw all the rank and file employees he had screwed over the years walking toward him in agony. I wonder if this will be your fate. Think about it.

Now I'm sure you will come up with some smart-ass retort, but in the end you know what you are.

The question is; will NJASAP open the contract to save your jobs or let the furloughs happen and let those get put out onto the street? NJASAP MEC alone has the power, it's out of your hands.

The CBA allows for furloughs. Not concessions. I hope the pilots at NetJets have learned from the 121 carriers what happens when concessions are given. We lose our CBA, pilots get furloughed anyway, and management lines their pockets with gold.

IF NetJets comes to NJASAP and asks for concessions, I hope all the EBOARD does is laugh.

I didn't know that NJASAP had an MEC... Huh.:erm:

(We don't).

You guys ever notice that when this thread gets toward the bottom of the first page, B19 starts it up again? LOOK AT ME! That's what he's really saying. It's working, too.

Wacoflyr

Nice conspiracy thought.

You guys ever notice that when this thread gets toward the bottom of the first page, B19 starts it up again? LOOK AT ME! That's what he's really saying. It's working, too.

Wacoflyr

Nice conspiracy thought. :beer:

Sometimes when I leave for a week or so various threads drop off the front page. When I get around to answering them after being gone, by design the system pulls them back up on front. That wasn't the only thread I responded to that had fallen off the front page, but as a conspiracy you can think whatever you want.

By the way, I believe there was no shooter on the grassy knoll and that Elvis is really not with us anymore. Jim Morrison? That could be another story.

Latest resources

Back