B19 Flyer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ROFLMAO!

Hey G200_PILOT, did he tag your wife or something? You look like a kid throwing a tantrum in a school yard.

Nope, just think it's a bull******************** use of "moderator authority." Let's just make every thread here a sticky.

Now it comes out that Buckeye f'ed up and named B19. Got his little pee-pee spanked for it and now has to make it right in order to save face, and his mod title.

Nice.

B19 Flyer is not whom everyone thinks he is, some misinformation was given. To that respect I apologize for being part of the misrepresentation of this individual. B19 Flyer also does not work for Flight Options as previously stated. So I would please ask that he be not referred to as Bob. So I would ask that people discontinue the name calling or reference to SCAB, Thank you. As far as debateing the union or non-union issue have at it boys!

A Union busting POS by any other name is still a Union busting POS. His motives, he has made abundantly clear, he refuses to substantiate the basis of his views, he regurgitates the same anti Union horse$hit in every thread disrupting the thread and preventing discussion on anything but his Union busting mission. Instead of attempting to validate this POS with this statement and OMG a STICKY, his disrupting post should be deleted to preserve any semblance of meaningful discussion. Putting him on ignore helps but he continues to disrupt the board.

Happy New Year :beer:

Such an accurate post, I felt it needs to be repeated on this thread.

I normally don't like to acknowledge that the village troll exists, which would only serve to encourage him. But I have noticed that he thrives on the attention that all of you give him. When he doesn't get it, he revives posts that were almost dead in hopes to get attention. Look at all the Flight Options posts that he revived on Christmas Eve when he was lonely and had now one to talk to. One thread was dead for 11 days. But he posted on all 4 of them in hopes to re-stir up hot conversation to entertain him on a lonely holiday. As it has been said many times, please just ignore him and maybe he will play elsewhere.

A Union busting POS by any other name is still a Union busting POS. His motives, he has made abundantly clear, he refuses to substantiate the basis of his views, he regurgitates the same anti Union horse$hit in every thread disrupting the thread and preventing discussion on anything but his Union busting mission. Instead of attempting to validate this POS with this statement and OMG a STICKY, his disrupting post should be deleted to preserve any semblance of meaningful discussion. Putting him on ignore helps but he continues to disrupt the board.

Happy New Year :beer:

We have differing opinions on disruptions.

If I disturb your precious union rants with an opposing opinion you feel it's a disruption.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm simply expressing my opinion from years of management experience.

The problem is you want a one way conversation like all unions do, so you place me and others on "ignore", then complain when we respond. It's like not voting, if you don't vote you really can't complain about what is going on.

If you don't respond to us or read our posts, you don't have a leg to stand on with your complaints because you don't read what any of us write. Get over it.

Like I said in my other thread that your new buddy has elected to have removed....

Enjoy that apology because it will surely be the only one you'll ever receive on these boards. You're days are numbered when it comes to your current position and that's what brings a smile to my face. It's just too bad that you and people like you are taking down so many great pilots with you on your road to self-destruction.

Such an accurate post, I felt it needs to be repeated on this thread.

I normally don't like to acknowledge that the village troll exists, which would only serve to encourage him. But I have noticed that he thrives on the attention that all of you give him. When he doesn't get it, he revives posts that were almost dead in hopes to get attention. Look at all the Flight Options posts that he revived on Christmas Eve when he was lonely and had now one to talk to. One thread was dead for 11 days. But he posted on all 4 of them in hopes to re-stir up hot conversation to entertain him on a lonely holiday. As it has been said many times, please just ignore him and maybe he will play elsewhere.

And I will respond as I did on the other thread:

The union mongers seem to be upset when I don't show up and respond every day, and lord forbid should I skip a post here and there. On the morning of Christmas eve I had been gone for over a week and responded to as many as I could before I flew out for a few days. I didn't dredge up old stuff, all I did was respond to as many posts as I could in 20 minutes.

Nice try here for the conspiracy theory, but like I've always said.... there ain't no conspiracy. :cool:

Like I said in my other thread that your new buddy has elected to have removed....

Enjoy that apology because it will surely be the only one you'll ever receive on these boards. You're days are numbered when it comes to your current position and that's what brings a smile to my face. It's just too bad that you and people like you are taking down so many great pilots with you on your road to self-destruction.

I think it's sadder when a union pulls down an entire company due to greed and inaction. You are worried about only pilots. It shows your complete lack of vision.

I'm concerned about the viability of an entire company, all the workers within the company, all the passengers that fly on the company, all the vendors that rely on the company for income, all the investors that place their trust in the company and the community that depends on the existance of the company.

When a union has a CBA and fails to respond to changes in the marketplace, the pain is extended far and beyound that of just a handful of pilots.

But you wouldn't know that because you can't see beyound that of the tip of your greedy, insensitive union mongering nose.

And you guys are giving this guy even more "face time" by responding to his post. QUIT REPLYING AND IGNORE HIM!!

You are feeding his fire....why is that so hard to understand.

Youre Fired!

Like I said Semore, I'd rather be fired than be one of those guys just hanging out collecting rather than flying. And we both know there are lots of guys out there that take advantage of that stuff, right? ;)

Also, remember that you ain't the boss of me, but I could be the boss of you.

Latest resources

Back