• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

B19 Flyer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I like the business model and dislike the fact that unions are trying to destroy it.

Man it really must blow your mind when netjets came out with an industry leading contract, then IBB, record profits, and union leadership working and going to management.

What is a real pilot?

did anyone check if B19 just failed his commercial check ride and ended up getting a job at Micky D's as the lunch time supervisor?

and he is just truly jealous of real pilots?

I mean, nobody involved in flying can be as dumb as he is. maybe it's JO on the board, or HK. is there anyone else dumber than those two? well maybe B19. maybe he runs Great mistakes airlines. or that new joke of an airline, Lynx.

B19 just go away. I have you on my ignore list but you still just don't go away.

now back to your fry machine boy. get my happy meal ready.
What is a real pilot? Does that mean you have been divorced once to marry a stewardess? Does that mean you have loss your job because your airline went out business? Does is mean you have a student license, a commercial license or even an ATP license? Am I a real pilot?

Last edited:
Man it really must blow your mind when netjets came out with an industry leading contract, then IBB, record profits, and union leadership working and going to management.

Nope, not all at. Been there, lived it, done that, got a couple of t-shirts out of it.

All the legacy carriers did the exact same thing. Industry leading contracts, record load factors, record profits. Go look.. really.. it happened in the late '90's.

Right up until the economy hiccupped, just like what is happening now. As Dr. Malcolm stated in Jurrasic Park, "Oh, yeah. Oooh, ahhh, that's how it always starts. Then later there's running and screaming.

Why don't you ask all those pilots what happened to their industry leading contracts (at least those who were furloughed and wound up at NJ)? (after the near and actual bankruptcies)

Yeah.. toot your horn now but lets see how long it goes before history repeats itself. I would think those former legacy pilots are looking at this whole thing thinking, "Here we go again!"

Sad part is NJASAP will not react fast enough to save jobs and innocent people will get hurt. And history is doomed to repeat itself.

Nope, not all at. Been there, lived it, done that, got a couple of t-shirts out of it.

All the legacy carriers did the exact same thing. Industry leading contracts, record load factors, record profits. Go look.. really.. it happened in the late '90's.

Right up until the economy hiccupped, just like what is happening now. As Dr. Malcolm stated in Jurrasic Park, "Oh, yeah. Oooh, ahhh, that's how it always starts. Then later there's running and screaming.

Why don't you ask all those pilots what happened to their industry leading contracts (at least those who were furloughed and wound up at NJ)? (after the near and actual bankruptcies)

Yeah.. toot your horn now but lets see how long it goes before history repeats itself. I would think those former legacy pilots are looking at this whole thing thinking, "Here we go again!"

Sad part is NJASAP will not react fast enough to save jobs and innocent people will get hurt. And history is doomed to repeat itself.

Sure am glad we aint like the airlines.....we'd be in real trouble. I can't tell how we do business because it's confidential, but it sure aint like the airlines, charter or the other fractionals.

Can't hide from reality

Sure am glad we aint like the airlines.....we'd be in real trouble. I can't tell how we do business because it's confidential, but it sure aint like the airlines, charter or the other fractionals.

Let's see what are the same between the two:

Industry leading profits... "check"

Industry leading contract..."check"

Faltering economy... "check"

See a pattern there broke? Lotsa people gonna get hurt when NJASAP doesn't react in time. Just like the legacy carriers.

Doesn't make any difference if the revenue is gained selling seats or airplanes. If the revenue slips, the CBA will need to be pulled back to match the reduced revenue. No hiding from it..

and that would just make your friggin day?...then you could come rub all our noses in $hit about how right you are. You would love to see us union devils out on the street to preserve the normal order of things.....

the nazi's tried that too.

I have never purported to know who B19 is. I met the infamous Flight Options Bob in an FBO. He told me who he was, So there was no doubt! He was/is a collasal tool! My experience with B19 is simply that s/he must always lecture you and try to come off as THEEEE superior intellect. Which makes B19 a collasal tool. That's where the confusion came from I think. Sometimes it is hard to tell one tool from another.

Because I find it entertaining to post the reality beside all these union mongers. They only see once side of the issue and think that everybody is lined up behind them. Lord forbid should anybody take a different side of the issue and expose the dark side of union activity that very few, if any of them have every experienced as I have from the inside.

He kind of sounds like d'Angelo (or was it D'Angelo?) when he posts this kind of stuff. That guy got banned for being a tool too. Buckeye, is this the reincarnation of d'Angetool?

What is a real pilot? Does that mean you have been divorced once to marry a stewardess? Does that mean you have loss your job because your airline went out business? Does is mean you have a student license, a commercial license or even an ATP license? Am I a real pilot?

A real pilot is someone who can come home to his family with no shame or hurt in his heart.

a pilot who doesn't screw over his fellow brothers.

someone who can takeoff and land an airplane with out crying about how bad the crosswind is or how bad the runway conditions are.

basically; think of someone other than yourself.

He kind of sounds like d'Angelo (or was it D'Angelo?) when he posts this kind of stuff. That guy got banned for being a tool too. Buckeye, is this the reincarnation of d'Angetool?

A tool? Because I have a different opinion than you from experience?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back