• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AWA/ US Airways pilot seniority integration

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
you left out the part about how both usapa and the company are open to monetary damages to the West Pilots ...

Will this be another binding arbitration the the East will not abide by unless they get their way.

You westies, I am sure, have your own reasons, but I for one cannot believe you are willing to negotiate with "terrorist!"

Will this be another binding arbitration the the East will not abide by unless they get their way.

You westies, I am sure, have your own reasons, but I for one cannot believe you are willing to negotiate with "terrorist!"

I'm assuming the judge is not in the mood or has the ability to negotiate with UCRAPA.

There are three main questions.

1. Has UCRAPA failed to represent ALL of it's pilot fairly? Judge has already said UCRAPA's dream DOH list is a "complete win" for the east and a "complete loss" for the west. WHatever the UCRAPA spin is on this it all comes down to the judge.

2. Have the west pilots been damaged by the lack of representation? No brainer...Furloughs out of seniority order Furloughs out of UCRPA's DOH list, without a WORD from UCRAPA until they were served.

3. Is the Judge willing or able to overide or allow to be overridden an arbitration that followed all of the rules presided over by the chief arbitrator for the COUNTRY? What do you think he (the judge)will do? Hmmmm lets see.....a baseball player (baseball arbitration) goes to arbitration. He does not like the outcome.....so it must be legal for him to change his name then damand his own terms from management. Yeah the judge will make a ruling that will allow ALL current and future arbitration to be challenged because one party doesn't like the outcome....I can see that happening...NOT

Latest resources

Back