Awa Merger

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Reposting

Reposting inaccurate data is a violation of the TOS of this board.
You're ignorant enough to accidently get yourself banned too.

I expect better from you wee willy winky.(thats a good one)

Size matters. hahahahahahahahaha

Boeing747Driver said:
Birthday:
July 20, 1985 !Aircraft Flown:
paper, wood, some metal Civilian or Military:
Civilian Aircraft Ratings:
X rating Current Position:
Space Shuttle Comander Total Time:
Noon

Nitrogens Profile.
Ok Nitrogen this is my last post to you being your an immature 19 year old.
You need to do some serious growing up
little boy.

nitrogen said:
Don't worry. I'll be fine. As long as I continue to ignore advice from mental midgets like you. BTW if you think you just had a revelation about the airline industry, you didn't. Plus the street disagrees with you. Look at th stock price of AWA, Continental, AA, for the last few weeks. Despite the continued high oil prices, these carriers are setting new records for load factors and total passengers carried evry month. AA stock has nearly DOUBLED in the last six months. Yes thats right doubled from 7 to almost 14. But according to you these carriers are gonna fail soon. Like during the deregulation some carriers are going to fail; but mainly the ones who don't adapt to the changed environment. Doom and gloom is what you've seen over the past 4 years. It's what you know. It just isn't reality. You're one of those guys that gets a joke about ten minutes after everyone else does aren't you? If you can't understand the state of the industry right now do some research on SWA. If you don't know why their stock won't move despite the tremendous advantage you say they have right now, you shouldn't be posting your uninformed piddle to begin with. Plus, I am willing to express my thoughts on the state of the industry. Your comment about it coming back to bite me just points out that you are someone who would never go against the grain for fear of retribution. You live in fear and would never stick your neck out. Thats no way to live. Grow a pair.

Wow you create fun reading. BTW it is easy to post record load factors in an industry that has significantly reduced it's capacity and available seat miles. But don't read too deep it might hurt the growing brain cells.

Reebo said:
Looks like Nitro has been sent to the box. :D

What does that mean??? Is that why his callsign is lit up in red??

WD.

hmmm...

I honestly try never to get involved in these meaningless arguments, but I couldn't resist pointing out that Nitrogen is an "omnicient [sic] observer". Someone who is truly all-knowing (Latin omni, meaning "all", and scio, meaning "to know") would know that the word should include an "s".
:confused:

Any ideas about PDT/ALG with the merger? Or are we not on the radar scope....

Since Nitro is gone for awhile, let's get this post back to the original idea. No more AA/TWA,but how we think the integration will occur and also how the wholey owns may factor in.

Can some one who knows explain what "No recall rights" means exactly. Does it mean that you will never be recalled and therefor are off the seniority list, or are you still on the list but have lost some certain rights? I'm confused. Please IF you know what you're talking about then post a reply, don't just guess and act like you know. Thanks

I believe you might be confusing recall rights with furlough rights...ie. travel,medical,retirement etc...if your lose recall rights you have lost your return rights...why are you asking did you recieve a letter??

Latest resources

Back