Awa Merger

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
321 busdriver said:
It will be after the merger is finalized. If AWA continues to hire from the pool, then these new pilots, with a real seniorty # will be treated just like everyone else.

They will go to the bottom of the US Air furlough list. That will be part of the seniority negotiations.

Possibly, but I doubt it. If they are brought on prior do a 'date" being set for seniorty integration, then I would be surprised if they got put on the very bottom.

Ha ha

The truth hurts huh little boy? It's ok, when this mess rolls up into a fireball, we'll get to pick up some of the pieces if you have anything worth taking by then.
Hey, I noticed what a great career progression you have going there 747. You used to fly a 747 and now you're a 737 FO? Hahahhaa. Thats great. Next you can move to an RJ, then maybe a Piper Cub. At this rate you'll be a hot air balloon operator in no time.

Hahhaahahahahaaaa. Don't be mad at me cuz your career sucks and your company is going bankrupt.

>>
Boeing747Driver said:
Nitrogen
Are you running low on Riddlin?
Look at this clowns post history.
Starting to wonder if NitroFag is even a pilot.
Do you have a C-152 Type rating.

Nitrogen
Maybe some day you can get 747 flight sim on your computer because you will never fly it. Oh yea by the way I am a 737 F/O by choice you dumb as*.
Get a life

nitrogen said:
The truth hurts huh little boy? It's ok, when this mess rolls up into a fireball, we'll get to pick up some of the pieces if you have anything worth taking by then.
Hey, I noticed what a great career progression you have going there 747. You used to fly a 747 and now you're a 737 FO? Hahahhaa. Thats great. Next you can move to an RJ, then maybe a Piper Cub. At this rate you'll be a hot air balloon operator in no time.

Hahhaahahahahaaaa. Don't be mad at me cuz your career sucks and your company is going bankrupt.

>>

Well, you're right

Boy that hurts. You're right. I will never fly the 747. How can I go on knowing that single fact? Well, lets see. United has some but has parked most of them. And I heard they're not accepting applications right now. Who else has them? Atlas? Thats the ticket. I'll apply to Atlas. No wait, maybe thats not a good idea either.

Okay, please send me a copy of flight simulator with the 747 on it. Hey you know what? I'm never gonna fly the Concorde either. And I'm not gonna fly the SR-71. In fact there's a real long list of airplanes that I'm not gonna fly.

But, if this merger goes through the list of airplanes YOU are not gonna fly is gonna increase to ALL OF THEM.

But hey, you'll still have your beloved flight simulator.

Good luck with your delusions.

>>
Boeing747Driver said:
Nitrogen
Maybe some day you can get 747 flight sim on your computer because you will never fly it. Oh yea by the way I am a 737 F/O by choice you dumb as*.
Get a life
>>

Last edited:
B-747 Driver, Your posts have always been good. Don't sink to nitro's level. He obviously has issues and needs to be on some type of medication. Just ignore him. He exists only because it's hard not to respond to his idiotic posts. Let him go. He's not going to stop and he's not worth it!
Boeing747Driver said:
Nitrogen
Get a life

Just having a little fun with the youngster.

321 busdriver said:
B-747 Driver, Your posts have always been good. Don't sink to nitro's level. He obviously has issues and needs to be on some type of medication. Just ignore him. He exists only because it's hard not to respond to his idiotic posts. Let him go. He's not going to stop and he's not worth it!

Latest resources

Back