average day at Netjets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Teb

Stop into First Aviation ANYTIME during the day and just try to get a seat in the pilot lounge. If NetJets was a good company, they would have their own phrak lounge so the rest of us corporate pilots can get a seat while we wait or time on the only computer in the lounge.

is NJA still a good place to try to get a job?

NO, not even close.

Owners are leaving or not resigning in large numbers. The company refuses to negotiate but expects your best effort of they will fire you.

NJA is not a career job, heck, its not even a stepping stone.

Management beleives if you stay for 2 years, hence the contract, they have gotten their money out of you. After that you are costing them money and they do not encourage you to stay.

If you want to know whether you should apply here or not just ask a NJA pliot next time you are on the road and see his/her response.

I agree. Until the union is broken, NJA is not a very good job, and I never considered going there. NJI is terrific. NJA will be very good if it becomes a non union shop. In my humble opinion. I do not mean to anger anyone out there, and am pulling for better days ahead for the NJA pilots.

G4 - you are undoubtedly the world's biggest ass. The union or pilots didn't make this bed. But you'll see that soon enough down at the bottom of our seniority list. Get the gear biatch.

Starman said:
G4 - you are undoubtedly the world's biggest ass. The union or pilots didn't make this bed. But you'll see that soon enough down at the bottom of our seniority list. Get the gear biatch.

I stated that I am pulling for the NJA pilots, and that makes me an a$$? I believe the union is the reason you are so unhappy, does that make me an a$$? Or maybe I am merely wrong, does that make me an a$$? Or maybe you are referencing the actual size of my a$$, which is expanding due to the wonderful treatment by the company I work for, which does so without any coercion from goons from the IBT. So who is the a$$? Just curious.
How many years has the Teamsters "represented" NJA pilots? How's it going, guys? Happy yet? What if the process you believe is the solution is actually the cause of your discontent? Isn't that worth consideration without calling me an a$$?
Just wondering. I consider Starman's disapproval equivalent to applause, by the way. Goons of the world unite! You have nothing to lose but your jobs, which you don't deserve anyway.

Union is the best thing about this place...

Otherwise why, according to the company Trolls would the latest offer make us the Best paid in the fractional INDUSTRY.

Of course they forgot about NJI and NJE

aeronautic1 said:
Stop into First Aviation ANYTIME during the day and just try to get a seat in the pilot lounge. If NetJets was a good company, they would have their own phrak lounge so the rest of us corporate pilots can get a seat while we wait or time on the only computer in the lounge.

Why on earth would you go to that place unless you had QS on your tail? I didn't think anyone would use that dump.

Overheard on the First Aviation Freq:

"yo yo yo, this is First, wada ya want"

"J.Lo. - shes so freakin' buewtiful"

Latest resources

Back