• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Avantair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
With great effort I have left the "commies in the White House" comment alone...

"Commies in the White House"?!?! As a veteran who defended us against the Commmies in the 80's in the USAF, I've got to speak up. Obama is just taking the drastic steps needed to fix what Bush spent 8 years screwing up. I'm neither Liberal nor Conservative, I'm "What's Best For My Country". The enhancements that are being made NEED to be made, or we're going to be in a pool of sh!t so deep we'll never wade out.

p.s. Just my opinion, of course :beer:

p.p.s Those changes seem to be working, BTW!

Yeah, now that's funny. I don't care who you are!

No, we are only vicious to you. "Greener pastures". And what planet have you been living on. Just to bring you up to speed...25,000(my estimate) pilots on the street no end in sight, commies in the white house, netjets parking airplanes. Greener pastures...only for a commie liberal hippie.

You just have your panties in a twist because those "commie liberal hippie" guys get all the hot hippie chicks. When all you tea baggers can get are three toothed redneck chicks who you have to steal away from her brother.

You just have your panties in a twist because those "commie liberal hippie" guys get all the hot hippie chicks. When all you tea baggers can get are three toothed redneck chicks who you have to steal away from her brother.

Now THAT's funny!

May be so. But at least we'll be spending our own money to take them out....

Latest resources

Back