• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Avantair Orders 20 Phenom 100 Jets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm busy for a while, come back and your still at it flybet.

What a child.

I'm hoping for good things. Trying to stay positive, but let's not start rejoicing yet. Things are looking better around the workplace but the deal still has to be approved by the shareholders. Something that is obviously over your head. The company's "back on it's feet": is that what you gather from an order for 20 aircraft that don't exist yet? Regardless of the Phenom order, let's hope so. We (not you) worked hard for it.

You're a punk b.v.. Have been since you arrived here and your posts support it. You have nothing of any intelligence to inject, just foulmouthed laden outburts.

Isn't your x-box calling?

I'm sure you are a joy to fly with........ Thanks Gramps.

It's funny how P180PUKE and Pebbles just disappear when something good happens around here.... ya know?

All I was saying before was that the company was out of money. That's why airplanes werent't coming, etc. Turns out I was right. They were out of money. And they're still losing money. If this bail out goes thro, good for the Avantair pilots. But don't forget who you work for. There's been grand schemes, promises, etc. before that never came thro because they were lies. I'm just watching that's all. You just shoot off at the mouth, but there's no sign of an intelligent mind behind what you say.

Latest resources

Back