Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AvantAir entire fleet grounded for mx Inspections?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Trade the planes in for king air 350's

Ohhhhh... Another King Air zinger! Didn't see that one coming!

We're working to get out fleet back in the air ASAP. Things are still being worked out... As of this morning, we're still a long way from going under.

It sucks for you guys over there..used to work at avantair....aftcg, flew with you a few times...never met a sweatier person but it was a blast none the less.. I wish all my former co workers all the best and hang in there guys.

Last edited:
It sucks for you guys over there..used to work at avantair....aftcg, flew with you a few times...never met a sweatier person but it was a blast none the less.. I wish all my former co workers all the best and hang in there guys.

Luis! What's up buddy?!?! Nice to hear from ya! You'll be happy to know that the Florida humidity still has me sweating like a freak of nature...:laugh:

We're going through another "fall crisis period" again, although this one's a little more serious than the ones we had in the past. Don't think this one's going to kill us, but it's beating us up pretty well...

See ya!

Luis! What's up buddy?!?! Nice to hear from ya! You'll be happy to know that the Florida humidity still has me sweating like a freak of nature...:laugh:

We're going through another "fall crisis period" again, although this one's a little more serious than the ones we had in the past. Don't think this one's going to kill us, but it's beating us up pretty well...

See ya!

I made it through a few (well, more than a few) crisis periods myself during my five years at AAIR. They come and they go.

Hang in there, guys.

Stock

It for sure is reflected in AAIR stock today, slipping 26% down to $0.20, hitting 0.18 for a short time.

Also having NOT a single VNR flight up in the air currently does not look good at all.

Update: Stock actually closed at 18 cents, a 33.33% loss in a single day, showing a market cap of 4.8 M.

A new low of 10 cents a share on Aair stock? Wonder if it will hit single digests today?

http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/snapshot/snapshot.asp?ticker=AAIR

Not an Avantair call sign to be heard on the airwaves flying this morning from D.C. to Miami...
http://flightaware.com/live/fleet/VNR

Last edited:
A new low of 10 cents a share on Aair stock? Wonder if it will hit single digests today?

http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/snapshot/snapshot.asp?ticker=AAIR

Not an Avantair call sign to be heard on airwaves flying today...
http://flightaware.com/live/fleet/VNR

Who is this? Am I the only one that feels like all her posts are like a cheerleader on the sidelines hoping for the end.? Here is a ladder, get off your high horse. Good luck to all Avantair employees...

Who is this? Am I the only one that feels like all her posts are like a cheerleader on the sidelines hoping for the end.? Here is a ladder, get off your high horse. Good luck to all Avantair employees...

This is one of a growing number of pilots that worked at this place for a few years and got fvcked over, that who this is Ms. Salamander...

Last edited:
This is one of a growing number of pilots that worked at this place and got fvcked over, that who this is Ms. Salamander...

No, you were rightfully terminated after years of acting like FO's don't matter, and that pilot services was only there for you, and you alone. I was so happy when I heard that the great narcissist was gone. You should have heard the instructors at recurrent. You didn't get fvcked. You got just what you deserved. Trust me, you are not missed. The only problem with you being gone is that one of the better jokes around here has been ruined.

No, you were rightfully terminated after years of acting like FO's don't matter, and that pilot services was only there for you, and you alone. I was so happy when I heard that the great narcissist was gone. You should have heard the instructors at recurrent. You didn't get fvcked. You got just what you deserved. Trust me, you are not missed. The only problem with you being gone is that one of the better jokes around here has been ruined.

Well, I am just glad I was given the resignation option like countless others that got Avantair justice! Also glad I left FAA violation free... The 5 year pin & CEO letter two months after the fact from H.R. was a classy touch!

Last edited:
just heard about the lay off..I'm sincerely sorry to hear that! I'm praying its not a long term suspension!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back