Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AvantAir entire fleet grounded for mx Inspections?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
'unrequested' departure.

Last edited:
So is virtually everybody who ever flew with you, including me. OCC threw a party when they were informed of your departure.

I have heard about allot of "unrequested" departures lately so have there been allot of OCC parties?!

'unrequested' departure.

Actually Gl-asspilot, I resigned but that was coming... It was a blessing in disguise!

Last edited:
just heard the news about the certificate being suspended. Keep your heads up, I'm sure it's not as bad as it seems.

Don't worry, without a pesky union their company will easily be able to navigate this rough patch.

More likely to navigate the rough waters than if there was a union on property, in my opinion, with all due respect. This Avantair stuff is depressing, hope they come out all right.

Let's not put too many nails in our coffin, guys. As of now, our Certificate is intact. One of us will be able to set the record straght, oh, maybe tomorrow. No need to refer to us in the past tense, thank you very much:rolleyes:

Let's not put too many nails in our coffin, guys. As of now, our Certificate is intact. One of us will be able to set the record straght, oh, maybe tomorrow. No need to refer to us in the past tense, thank you very much:rolleyes:

I stand corrected then; is your entire fleet not grounded (by the FAA) and the certificate suspended?

I stand corrected then; is your entire fleet not grounded (by the FAA) and the certificate suspended?

I (or someone) might be able to clarify at a later time. MAYBE tomorrow. As far as I know, the Certificate is still intact. That's all I've got for now. Speculate all you want; it's a free internet...

Fugazi, Where are you getting your info about the cert being suspended? Just curious

A very good friend who works there and is pretty connected with management was supposed to go on tour tomorrow was told to "stand down" because the entire fleet is grounded. He was told subsequently about the certificate suspension from another avantair employee.

Latest resources

Back