Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AvantAir entire fleet grounded for mx Inspections?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

fugazi

Heard today: everyone in their fleet is grounded? Wonder how much that cost em in charter..Ouch!

Hey, I have an idea. Why don't you fvcking azzholes give it a break. Avantair is my employer of choice. It's keeping my family fed, a roof over our heads, and it's how I earn money to pay my bills.

Your smarmy comments are doing absolutely nothing to help the situation over here. Please use a little discretion.

It might seem funny to you, but we're fighting for our professional lives right now.

Karma's a b1tch guys.

Heard the same. Can any Avantair confirm?

We weren't forced to ground the fleet. Voluntary grounding to perform non-required inspections. Proactive, in the interest of enhanced safety.

We're making sure that the fleet is fit in advance of the pending peak-periods.

A case of the old "pay me now, or pay me later", if you're a fan of old Midas Muffler commercials...

We weren't forced to ground the fleet. Voluntary grounding to perform non-required inspections. Proactive, in the interest of enhanced safety.

We're making sure that the fleet is fit in advance of the pending peak-periods.

A case of the old "pay me now, or pay me later", if you're a fan of old Midas Muffler commercials...

Seems odd that they were all grounded simultaneously. They could have done those non-required mx inspections as aircraft came thru mx facilities?

Here's hoping all goes well! Don't know anything else, but wishing you the best!

Latest resources

Back