Avantair called

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flybet3 said:
you still here too?? oh wait, you're P180******************************. Of course you're still here. Like a vulture, just circling around...waiting to peck someones eyes out.

I'm not P180puke. But your certainty that I am makes it likely that you've been operating under two or more names. Do you have a response to that which doesnt make you sound like a dou che bag? It's idiots like you that make Avantair the laughingstock of aviation.

Re: flydick

At this point, just ignore him like those that fly with him do. Since he's unable to make an intelligible post that isn't b.s., he's resorted to his age/maturity level. Like a couple of 13 year olds cutting up in the cafeteria, this is much easier and less demanding.

All you have to do is look at his signature and "a/c flown, etc." to see this dude has issues. One's that would make me concerned if I had to fly with him. IF he even is old enough to do so. Given his innacurate statements, childish behavior and the way he continues to divert the topic, I doubt he's even employed by avantair.

P180puke said:
Re: flydick

At this point, just ignore him like those that fly with him do. Since he's unable to make an intelligible post that isn't b.s., he's resorted to his age/maturity level. Like a couple of 13 year olds cutting up in the cafeteria, this is much easier and less demanding.

All you have to do is look at his signature and "a/c flown, etc." to see this dude has issues. One's that would make me concerned if I had to fly with him. IF he even is old enough to do so. Given his innacurate statements, childish behavior and the way he continues to divert the topic, I doubt he's even employed by avantair.

Is that a phrase from the 1950s? Perhaps you should continue this soap opera conversation with Flybet elsewhere - you are BORING us to death........

I know exactly who P180puke is, and SHE still works at avantair.

Is she hot? Got any pics? :nuts:

but consider these recent developments as well; 17-22 people (mngmt., mx) just let go (exact numbers vary), mechanics complaining about lack of parts because they're on c.o.d. with everyone,

What? 17-22 managment and mx fired?

Sorry, but I haven't been visiting the frac forum lately, who in managment got fired and why hasn't the mx firings alone sent up huge red flags to everyone????

To my knowledge the fact that the mx didn't have parts has been going on for at least a year. Did they just decide they needed to fire all the old mx in favor of fresh meat? Or is there another reason? What gives? Whatever the reason, it doesn't surprise me.

flyboy'sfriend said:
What? 17-22 managment and mx fired?

Sorry, but I haven't been visiting the frac forum lately, who in managment got fired and why hasn't the mx firings alone sent up huge red flags to everyone????

To my knowledge the fact that the mx didn't have parts has been going on for at least a year. Did they just decide they needed to fire all the old mx in favor of fresh meat? Or is there another reason? What gives? Whatever the reason, it doesn't surprise me.

The MX people were fired so KM could install his flunkies in strategic positions. I'm sure the previous MX folks had an opinion on something. And that is a no-no.

Snakum said:
Is she hot? Got any pics? :nuts:

No, she's built like a tank, bad personality. Horrible flying skills. Which is why no one wants to fly with her, EVER!!!! She does in the cockpit, pretty much what she does here. Tries to tell everyone how to think and act, and talks waaaay to much trash. Thats who P180PUKE AKA Mr. Pebbles is.

Flybet3 said:
No, she's built like a tank, bad personality. Horrible flying skills. Which is why no one wants to fly with her, EVER!!!! She does in the cockpit, pretty much what she does here. Tries to tell everyone how to think and act, and talks waaaay to much trash. Thats who P180PUKE AKA Mr. Pebbles is.

You make me smile, little man. If you research my posts, you could figure out we're different people. But, I suspect even that simple task is too hard for you to figure out. Interesting, how when your facts do not hold up, or you get answers you don't like, you resort to attacking people's looks, etc. Makes you the idiot. Like I said before, typical of your company. At this point, I check this thread to see how far you'll lower yourself- because your commentary lost my interest a long time ago.

johnsonrod said:
Is that a phrase from the 1950s? Perhaps you should continue this soap opera conversation with Flybet elsewhere - you are BORING us to death........

Maybe it is....your point? I'm done conversing with the boy so maybe you won't find yourself so BORED. Or maybe you will. Don't care, didn't invite ya.

P180puke, Mr Pebbles, Flybet3 - the three of you make it very difficult for anyone trying to do some research on the topic of Avantair. Maybe start your own 'flame bashing' thread and stay over there. Flybet3 - you have had some very insightful replies - but all the flaming of each other makes for hard reading.

If there are any Denver based Avantair pilots that would PM me I would like to put you in touch w/ a friend of mine who lives nearby and is considering Avantair. They have offered an interview, but the training contract, pay to interview, no pay for training, and all the negative posts make this company look a little suspect. He has wide body international experience but would rather fly local for many family reasons.

Thanks to those that reply with good and honest info!!

Baja.

Latest resources

Back