Avantair called

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
P180puke said:
Way I figure, you can't be capt.. You gotta be 21 to get your ATP......

Way I figure, you can't be capt.. you don't know what the eligibility requirements are to get your ATP......

Dilligaff

P180puke said:
Way I figure, you can't be capt.. You gotta be 21 to get your ATP......

HAHAHAHAHA!!! WHAT A F**KING DUMBA$$!!!!!!

Hey guys, just to let you know. I know exactly who P180puke is, and SHE still works at avantair. But is frustated because they keep passing her up for upgrade, b/c she's to fu**ing stupid.

Ferrari-red colored P180

A friend of mine just called saying he saw a Ferrari-red P180 operated by Avantair at KHEF (113SL). It obviously did not have the standard white paint with blue and brown trim. How many aircraft are managed by Avantair for owners to be used by fractional shareholders?

I've seen a picture of that aircraft - pretty sporty! Certainly catches your attention on the ramp...

johnsonrod said:
A friend of mine just called saying he saw a Ferrari-red P180 operated by Avantair at KHEF (113SL). It obviously did not have the standard white paint with blue and brown trim. How many aircraft are managed by Avantair for owners to be used by fractional shareholders?

I've seen a picture of that aircraft - pretty sporty! Certainly catches your attention on the ramp...

The Ferrari bird is what we use to show off at NBAA and to stroke Ferrari a little bit. I think it's a sharp looking airplane. We have a couple planes with red and gold stripes, instead of the standard blue and gold - don't like it as much as the blue stripes.

I think we have 25 active airframes in the fleet now and another 3-4 Avanti II's waiting in PBI for (insert your excuse here - money, MMEL, autopilot software update, etc.). All of our P180's are used for fractional shareholders and when the (see previously inserted excuse) happens, the Avanti II's will be for fractional use also. The major owner of the company has talked about starting a 135 operation with P180's but I haven't heard anything about it in a long time. That operation would be a separate entity from Avantair.

Dilligaff

Flybet3 said:

Hey guys, just to let you know. I know exactly who P180puke is, and SHE still works at avantair. But is frustated because they keep passing her up for upgrade, b/c she's to fu**ing stupid.

Posting that message on a public forum makes you possibly the biggest jackass I've ever heard. And no, I'm not P180puke. God, you're typical of Avantair.

Flybet3 said:

21-23, what's the difference. I'm not young enough to care. Point being is that YOUR immaturity is obvious in your posts. At least your I.Q. is at the level of management.

P180puke said:
21-23, what's the difference. I'm not young enough to care. Point being is that YOUR immaturity is obvious in your posts. At least your I.Q. is at the level of management.

You still here???

Mr. Pebbles said:
Your posts are spiraling downward into stupidity and pettiness. But, what can one expect? Typical of your kind.

you still here too?? oh wait, you're P180******************************. Of course you're still here. Like a vulture, just circling around...waiting to peck someones eyes out.

Latest resources

Back