August 16..CHQ interview?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
sweptback said:
Please tell me they taught you more about the FBW system at FSI than "it is suppose to be the most advance airplane on the market today" [sic].

I would be interested in knowing the answer to the question... I heard that Embraer recruited a bunch of Boeing engineers to design the 170 series, so it wouldn't surprise me if the FBW system was similar to that of the 777.

They did recruit a lot of engineer to help them design the cockpit. From what I understand the layout of the avionics, overhead panels, are the same in the B738/739.

Now, If you tell me exactly what you want to know about the FBW system I will try to answer you question to the best of my knowledge. (Or maybe I'm not really understanding your question)

LearLove said:
O my god, is this guy for real?

Yes I'm for real. You have an E170 type, why don't you chime in and stop being an ass. I not really sure what he/she wants to know; if you understand his question better than I do, answer it.

Last edited:
i unfortunatley have applied many times over the course of about 6 months...I think Rosa finnally got sick of me sending my resume and filling out the online app so she finnally just bit the bullet and gave me an interview.....oh well whatever works right?

Latest resources

Back