• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

August 16..CHQ interview?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When I interviewed, I was touched on my nono. They said that if I "told" anyone, nobody would believe me anyway b/c I'm just a stupid candidate. Rosa also said that she would kill ms. kitty.

So my advice to you would be to not say anything--nobodys going to beleive you anyway!

How long ago did you apply and did you fax your resume or send it via another method. Good Luck on the interview by the way.

Random question:

Is the FBW on the E170 a "direct law?" Or is it a more advanced law with lots of protections, alpha floor, pitch limits, and the like as the Airbus has?

snap145 said:
anybody in the August 16 interview at Chautauqua...lemme know if ya are and any words of wisdom from the CHQ guys would be greatly appreciated...Been waiting for this one for a long time...ready to get the ball rollin

The hardest part is the hernia test. It's uncomfortable for a few minutes but then it's quite pleasing. Good Luck

Cardinal said:
Random question:

Is the FBW on the E170 a "direct law?" Or is it a more advanced law with lots of protections, alpha floor, pitch limits, and the like as the Airbus has?

This plane is suppose to be the most advance airplane on the market today.
The airplane is FBW and only has 1 control function that is not completely FBW and that is the Ailerons. The plane has NO gust lock.
It's like the plane has a mind of it own. It really won't let you do anything you're not suppose to do. IE: Stall, put the flaps down on the wrong speed....etc

BlackPilot628 said:
The airplane is FBW and only has 1 control function that is not completely FBW and that is the Ailerons. The plane has NO gust lock.
It's like the plane has a mind of it own. It really won't let you do anything you're not suppose to do. IE: Stall, put the flaps down on the wrong speed....etc

Please tell me they taught you more about the FBW system at FSI than "it is suppose to be the most advance airplane on the market today" [sic].

I would be interested in knowing the answer to the question... I heard that Embraer recruited a bunch of Boeing engineers to design the 170 series, so it wouldn't surprise me if the FBW system was similar to that of the 777.

BlackPilot628 said:

O my god, is this guy for real?

Latest resources

Back