• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Atlas Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Word on the street is the "Poolies" will have to resubmit resume for an opportunity to re-interview. Recalled furloughed pilots start in the next couple of weeks.:cool:
Good luck!

Curious

Word on the street is the "Poolies" will have to resubmit resume for an opportunity to re-interview. Recalled furloughed pilots start in the next couple of weeks.:cool:
Good luck!

OOOUUCHHH........I hope that's not true for those poolies!!!

Thanks for the info, sgu!

Anyone else have better news??

72L

Does anybody know if you receive a confirmation e-mail from Atlas telling you they received your information? I have found that some places do and some don't. It is usually just an automated do not reply type e-mail but I have not received any type of confirmation from them. I am trying to avoid looking like an complete idiot parked next to the phone only to find out they never received my info.

Hey Talon,

You ever hear anything about the pool? I was in it too. Interview date: April 1, 2008.

By the way, I'm not C-Lo...just on here through his log in :)

The pool as such is no more. It's unclear what that means precisely, though. The names of the pool swimmers are still in the system. I think if you receive a call you'll have to head to MIA once more and reintroduce yourself. Possibly no sim involved but the company leadership in Ops has changed and they will want to get to know you before offering a class date. This is all pretty much conjecture. Maybe by this time next week I can provide more concrete info.

Latest resources

Back