• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Atlas Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm guessing they're holding firm on the minimums? I'm one of those NJA furloughed types that got hired there with no turbine PIC. Seems like a made a bad move.

It is VERY competetive right now. I am also on the street, I have around 3000 Turbojet pic and Heavy Jet International Time, and I have not been able to find anything either my friend. I am a dime a dozen right now. Good Luck

jehtplane

It is VERY competetive right now. I am also on the street, I have around 3000 Turbojet pic and Heavy Jet International Time, and I have not been able to find anything either my friend. I am a dime a dozen right now. Good Luck

jehtplane

Thats depressing!!! I was hoping to have a shot, but have only turboprop pic. good luck man

jehtplane

Hopefully with your numbers you'll get something soon. Best of luck!

2000 hours widebody left seat, including more than 500 hours in the left seat of the 747. Currently flying left seat in a widebody. Two internal recs at Atlas, including one "management" sort. No call for an interview so far.

From what I have heard, the calls only went out to the guys from the canceled Sep '08 class and some poolies.

Any of those guys here willing to confirm or deny?

Nothing firm, just from a collection of bits and pieces. The guys handling the resumes are no longer in MIA.

From what I have heard, the calls only went out to the guys from the canceled Sep '08 class and some poolies.

Any of those guys here willing to confirm or deny?

Nothing firm, just from a collection of bits and pieces. The guys handling the resumes are no longer in MIA.

From what I understand, not all of the people in the cancelled class have been called. I don't think they called very many. On the plus side, it could mean there will still be more slots coming soon...who knows. I think the best thing at this point is to remain positive and be patient.

Latest resources

Back