• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Atlas Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whoever says Polar will be hiring needs to be drug tested for cheap imitation Chinese crack cocaine.

They are simply overstaffed. Most of them can't break guarantee.

Don't hold your breath!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well,, then i guess i need a random drug test. so if you dont break guarantee you`re overstaffed? hmmm, reserves are flying and getting extended(more cash),,the average line value is 70hrs, 5hrs above guarantee,,,, so maybe you need the drug test.

aveator,
Sounds like good news. I was just referring to previous statements by AAWW management that Polar would remain a 6 airplane operation. Any extra flying would be ACMI'd to Atlas. Things change. With DHL as 49% owner, anything could happen. Ask the ASTAR and ABX guys what they think of DHL.

With some growth at Atlas (SONAIR) and at Polar, things are looking up.

Any idea where the two planes are coming from?

this is aviation,,things change by the minute. hopefully things are turning for the better. time will tell. take care

Hi!

Any sign of recalls to get the rest of the pilots back? I think there are about 25 still on furlough???

cliff
NBO

at atlas? i think so. once they get the passenger gig up and running, that should get the rest of the guys off the street at atlas. i believe it starts in the first quarter of 2010.....

Latest resources

Back