• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Asa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, DEFINITIVE language is what we need, for sure. Just look at what tehy've been doing to reserves in regards to Naps. We've been under this contract sine '98, and now, all of a sudden, tghey decide that it's ok to make guys do 5 naps in a row, more or less!?!?? complete crap.

Probably will change to skywest's benefits which are not as good but nothing to scoff at. Most think it will happen 90 days after acqusition.

Smarta$$ said:
If you work for ASA you get to non-rev on delta you say? That is still free correct? And it is any open seat? Is that one thing that will change when ASA's travel benefits change or would that likely stay the same? Thanks

yeah, for right now, we all fly for free in any open seat there may be. Whoever gets the open seat is based on a Date of Hire senority basis between us, Comair, and Delta. As if we're all on one big list...hmm, how about that!?!?!?

5 in a row? havn't seen that. I've seen guys do 3 naps and a 2 or 3 day following. I heard the company wants 4 naps in a row in our new contract.

GO AROUND said:
5 in a row? havn't seen that. I've seen guys do 3 naps and a 2 or 3 day following. I heard the company wants 4 naps in a row in our new contract.

yeah, I think you're right. I knew they were doing 3 naps followed by something else. I thought I'de heard something about naps in there, but I for sure have heard what you're talking about with the 2 or 3 days being added. Thanks for the clarification, although that still doesn't make it right.

I think it's the biggest crock. Nelson should be rolling over in his grave for lying like he did.

Latest resources

Back