• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Asa/xjt<---------

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So that makes your argument right? I'm terribly sorry that the vast majority of line pilots continue to find your 'Lee Moak Theory' to be completely bunk. If management wants to fly longhauls they will buy the airplanes. Bending over on scope will not quicken that process...

Ok throw my arguement out the window. Let's get out of lala land utopia where we are debating unrealistic stuff like mainline taking all the flying. Fact is:

THE 700/900, E170, AND E175 WILL NEVER GO TO MAINLINE. THIS IS A RELIGIOUS ISSUE. MANAGEMENT WILL LET YOU STRIKE TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT AND NOT BUDGE!

IF YOU STILL WON'T ACCEPT REALITY WHEN THE ARBITRAITOR LAUGHS AT THE PILOTS AND RULES IN FAVOR OF UAL/CAL THAT SHOULD BE A WAKE-UP CALL!

ALL OF YOUR LEGACY COMPETITORS HAVE A HIGHER SEAT SCOPE CLAUSE. YOUR COMPETITORS IN EUROPE HAVE E190s AND F100s OUTSOURCED. THE FIGHT TO RECLAIM LOST SCOPE IS FRUITLESS.

REALISTIC PROPOSAL:
UP THE SEAT SCOPE TO 76 BUT FREEZE CURRENT NUMBER OF REGIONAL AIRCRAFT. ALLOW A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF EXTRA RJ TO BE ADDED PER EACH NEW WIDEBODY THAT IS DELIVERED.
EXTRA PAY INCREASE FOR ADDITIONAL REVENUE FROM UPPING SCOPE CLAUSE.

REALISTIC PROPOSAL:
UP THE SEAT SCOPE TO 76 BUT FREEZE CURRENT NUMBER OF REGIONAL AIRCRAFT. ALLOW A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF EXTRA RJ TO BE ADDED PER EACH NEW WIDEBODY THAT IS DELIVERED.

If even you think that a reversal of scope would not happen, then why on earth would you propose to loosen scope even more?

That's what you've written here -- in obnoxious capital letters, no less. Like you're yelling at everyone on here, despite your overall inexperience in this industry.

Ok throw my arguement out the window. Let's get out of lala land utopia where we are debating unrealistic stuff like mainline taking all the flying. Fact is:

THE 700/900, E170, AND E175 WILL NEVER GO TO MAINLINE. THIS IS A RELIGIOUS ISSUE. MANAGEMENT WILL LET YOU STRIKE TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT AND NOT BUDGE!

IF YOU STILL WON'T ACCEPT REALITY WHEN THE ARBITRAITOR LAUGHS AT THE PILOTS AND RULES IN FAVOR OF UAL/CAL THAT SHOULD BE A WAKE-UP CALL!

ALL OF YOUR LEGACY COMPETITORS HAVE A HIGHER SEAT SCOPE CLAUSE. YOUR COMPETITORS IN EUROPE HAVE E190s AND F100s OUTSOURCED. THE FIGHT TO RECLAIM LOST SCOPE IS FRUITLESS.

REALISTIC PROPOSAL:

CRJFOFOREVER is a more appropriate screen name for you. Maybe it's not too late to change it. It's amazing you know so much after so little time in the industry.

CRJFOFOREVER is a more appropriate screen name for you. Maybe it's not too late to change it. It's amazing you know so much after so little time in the industry.

He's got everything figured out.

Weird how nobody else sees his brilliance.............but him.

If even you think that a reversal of scope would not happen, then why on earth would you propose to loosen scope even more?

That's what you've written here -- in obnoxious capital letters, no less. Like you're yelling at everyone on here, despite your overall inexperience in this industry.

Loosening scope? I'm not suggesting adding the cseries or any other large RJ. I'm suggesting that UAL/CAL pilots will have to allow management to match their competitor's regional aircraft sizes. What I'm proposing includes only swaps of smaller 50 seaters for larger ones. There is no net gain of aircraft.

There's no need for huge about of experience here. It's call understanding contract negotiations, being able to analyze, and reason. A little common sense helps too. Talk to any one with contract neg experience and ask there opinion. Give Lee Mook a ring or toss him an email. Or better yet, go take a business class for too.

If you folks think UAL/CAL will keep CAL scope or reduce it, AND secure a decent pay raise, I would love some of that Ganja you smoking

Loosening scope? I'm not suggesting adding the cseries or any other large RJ. I'm suggesting that UAL/CAL pilots will have to allow management to match their competitor's regional aircraft sizes. What I'm proposing includes only swaps of smaller 50 seaters for larger ones. There is no net gain of aircraft.

There's no need for huge about of experience here. It's call understanding contract negotiations, being able to analyze, and reason. A little common sense helps too. Talk to any one with contract neg experience and ask there opinion. Give Lee Mook a ring or toss him an email. Or better yet, go take a business class for too.

If you folks think UAL/CAL will keep CAL scope or reduce it, AND secure a decent pay raise, I would love some of that Ganja you smoking

You lecture me like a student about negotiation yet you lay out the exact case that you would cave for?!? Thanks for the advise neophyte, but just like Obama once said; "I got this"...

Last edited:
You lecture me like a student about negotiation yet you lay out the exact case that you would cave for?!? Thanks for the advise neophyte, but just like Obama once said; "I got this"...

Yeah man.....take a class!!! You shoulda gone to riddle....you'd know how this airline stuff works.

No smokin' at all... I heard it from an XJT guy at Hoot County late one night... :D

Growths.... now that's something we got!!!!

Sooo what yor saying is your boyfriend is a grower not a shower!!!!

Latest resources

Back