• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA VP FLT OPs tries to scare the pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey ASA Alpa snobs let me ask you a question.
Is a 13% pay increase on 30 airplanes worth 300 of your fellow pilots jobs?

SuperKooter said:
lets hurry up an strike so we can destroy this company so I can go look for a job without a selfish pilotgroup.

There's nothing stopping you from looking for a job now.

Why wait for a strike if the rest of us bother you so much?

SuperKooter said:
I hate the union and SkyWest managment could feel good knowing that I would vote no on any drive for alpa.

YOU'RE HIRED!!!!

STAPLE, STAPLE,
STAPLE, STAPLE,
STAPLE, STAPLE,
STAPLE, STAPLE,
STAPLE, STAPLE!

COOL!!! 900's for 50 seat pay!!! I can't wait!

Come on guys... in general, us at SKYW are NOT happy about getting 900's on the property especially when they're used to whipsaw us against each other. In my opinion, our pilot group made a really poor decision voting through what was supposed to be an 18 month agreement. Just for the record, I voted down that TA and knew we were setting a precedent we didn't want to set. Here we are almost four years later and nothing's changed.

Personally, I wish you guys all the best and support you 100%.

ReverseSensing said:
PuperSkooper:

Are you for real?

Nah, it and its alter ego D'FagsIblo are actually a Ford & Harrison attorney; white chick, five five, a buck sixty or so who fell off the partnership track when she got caught doing a janitor in the stairwell...........

I just think its silly that ASA Mec yuppies think that whatever managment says is "a lie" or they are "trying to scare pilots". Maybe just Maybe they know what they are talking about. The fact that we are already one of the highest paid on 70 should give you some indication that a increase is not going to happen.

Latest resources

Back