ASA Vacancy Notice

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have been considering going to IAD.

Suppose I did and hated it... is there any coming back? If another vacancy/displacement comes out in the future, can an iad captain bid back to f/o in atl?

Why is there now a "CR7 Captain" option for IAD in the Standing Bid List section of ourasa?
That is indeed interesting...Seems there are a few people with the bid already in.

Will IAD crews be allowed to swap trips for open ATL trips?

In the old contract we could swap between domiciles, but not in the current contract. You can only do mutual trip trades between domiciles.

In the old contract we could swap between domiciles, but not in the current contract. You can only do mutual trip trades between domiciles.

Yup, it's true, I tried to trade a non-commutable IAD trip in Feb for a commutable ATL trip and it denied it saying swaps to different domiciles not allowed.

I know there's a few people on reserve in ATL thinking they're gonna get lines in IAD and swap them all out for ATL trips but it's not gonna happen. Plus, there was hardly any open time for IAD. I saw one 4 day trip, a couple day lines and a few naps in initial open time.

It's going pretty junior on the Captain side. I can't remember, how many crews and 70s did we have out in SLC? Reserve looks like it's going to be like reserve in SLC, unfortunately there isn't any skiing in IAD.

Latest resources

Back