• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Uniform Enforcement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The hat doesn't fit with my spikey hair and my new Ipod glass cockpit...I made a choice...NO HAT! Thinking of this...I still can stuck it in my back pack!

Don't start with me you little "be0tch". I don't care how many stripes you wear on your shoulder, you will ALWAYS be my little B!tch.

Trojan

Sorry, I just felt left out of all the FB debates you take part in and I attended my first SEC game this past weekend so I had to get a word in while I could. The opportunity was just too good to pass up.

War Eagle! :D

Oh, I almost forget. Hats suck.

My head itches like hell after wearing any hat-- from the sweat. Not to mention I look retarded/10 years old wearing one.

Hats are for skycaps and bellboys. And as mentioned above, they do not serve a purpose whatsoever, unless you're bald.

The hats do work well on some guys, but I'm not one of them. Just doesn't go, and it looks sloppy. Just the way it is. I don't have a big head, and so it looks ridiculous.

And I have a conservative haircut, so I see no problem in not wearing a hat.

Last edited:
WOW!

the guys who refuse to follow the simple rules, and then complain about it really don't get it. If you don't like a rule, go back to Riddle and get your Aviation management training, come back here and be management. Then you don't have to wear your hat.

You ever break the ah, sterile cockpit rule there, champ?

Reverse....

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!

It is a company rule! Have I ever neglected a company rule...sure. But the difference is, I don't choose to intentionally ignore a rule.

A company rule huh. Do you always have the other pilot turn on the auto-pilot, how about transfering controls to brief a vis. approach when its clear and a million, those are the rules man, stick to them.

BTW, the hat serves no important functional purpose, unless it is pouring down rain. The brims are too short to keep the sun out of your eyes. They don't keep you cooler; they make you hotter, etc.

Actually there have been studies that show in times of emergency or stress people will look to and follow the lead of those wearing hats.

Actually there have been studies that show in times of emergency or stress people will look to and follow the lead of those wearing hats.

Someone may want to send this tidbit to the President of ASEY. It could be life-changing!

Actually there have been studies that show in times of emergency or stress people will look to and follow the lead of those wearing hats.[/quote

Yep. In the event of an emergency evac, I know the first thing I'm going to do is put on my hat!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back