Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Casual Friday?

How 'bout Flatulence Monday:

Eat eggs and sausage for breakfast. A side of pintos.

Rip 'em during the boarding process. Watch the look on their faces as they step aboard. "Whew! This airplane smells." Kinda sets the tone for the whole flight.

Works even better if you collaborate with your other crew for complementing air-biscuits, like garlic-broccoli or cabbage.

Priceless

You shouldn't get to pick what company polocies you choose to ignore because you don't agree with it or look good in it. I'm sorry, but you are wrong about that and there is no arguement you can make other than guys do it because they can get away with it.

Wow i hope I get to fly with you. And if your gonna hold me to such a high standard, then I will hold you and the company to an equally high standard. No plane will move without EVERY maintenance issue addressed. every placard, bonding strap, radome, striker plate, sun shade, light bulb will work perfectly or be deferred before we roll out of the blocks. Last day of the trip? Outstation? Tough crap. But I'll wear my hat if you enforce that policy on me...no problem. Like you said, you can't pick and choose what policies you follow. We have to follow em all.

Good times

Last edited:
Anyone that knows who I am, also understands that I cannot wear the hat for two reasons....
1) My polish head is too big

but most importantly....
2) I would ruin my beautiful hair!

Wearing a hat doesn't make one a better pilot. In fact, the best ones I know don't wear 'em. Some also roll up their sleeves. ******************** the hat law. I ain't wearin' it.

I can't believe how much some people whine about the hat, and for the record I think I look like a complete dork in it, (just look at my avatar) but I wear it anyway and I don't complain. I've never once heard a passenger say "wow look at the big dork with the hat" or "Gee I wonder if he's a bellhop?"

I'm not going to tell someone else what to do, but remember every little thing that takes away from this being a profession and not just a job is another excuse for them to pay us less money. Don't wax nostalgic about the good ol days when we were treated like professionals and long for how things "used to be" while walking through the terminal with your hat stuffed in your roller.

And the excuse that the hat is uncomfortable is the weakest of all the reasons for not wearing it, it sounds like "Mommy these uniform pants are itchy!!" :puke: Get over it! The anti-hat sentiment really seems like a typical Gen "Why?" thing. Why can't I wear a backpack? Why can't I use my ipod in the terminal? Why do I have to wear this dorky uniform? Cause god knows the worst thing that could happen is you might not look cool. :rolleyes: :smash:

I can't believe how much some people whine about the hat, and for the record I think I look like a complete dork in it, (just look at my avatar) but I wear it anyway and I don't complain. I've never once heard a passenger say "wow look at the big dork with the hat" or "Gee I wonder if he's a bellhop?"

I'm not going to tell someone else what to do, but remember every little thing that takes away from this being a profession and not just a job is another excuse for them to pay us less money. Don't wax nostalgic about the good ol days when we were treated like professionals and long for how things "used to be" while walking through the terminal with your hat stuffed in your roller.

And the excuse that the hat is uncomfortable is the weakest of all the reasons for not wearing it, it sounds like "Mommy these uniform pants are itchy!!" :puke: Get over it! The anti-hat sentiment really seems like a typical Gen "Why?" thing. Why can't I wear a backpack? Why can't I use my ipod in the terminal? Why do I have to wear this dorky uniform? Cause god knows the worst thing that could happen is you might not look cool. :rolleyes: :smash:

You bring up a vailid point, but my hair is still to pretty to cover! haha

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back