ASA Uniform Enforcement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Texx

Mr. BS is putting together the new uniform policy for SH that will be enforced shortly. Hats, name tags, no back packs, no slip on shoes, no cotton pants and woman no longer can wear high heels.

This should be good.

Sorry, I agree with all that. < Former Marine. We all should be standard and whether we have the hat or not, we all should be looking the same. The chicks with their hip hugger pants even though the asses look nice, some of those chicks shouldn't even bother.

I'd have to agree with the former Marine. Absolutely nothing wrong with uniform standards. If you want to be treated like a professional then you ought to look like one. I think it's great that you ASA folks finally have a TA, but you also have to keep your end of the bargain and follow the rules. Whether you agree with them or not. It's how the game is played.

I heard it's going to relax the uniform standards a bit. No hats during the summer, and a couple more things are changing slightly -- basically bringing us more inline with SkyWest.

I try to keep my uniform looking clean and crisp. However, as trashy as our culture has become on some levels, our appearance should have some symbolism to our passengers.

Last edited:
Every Delta pilot and even the Airtran pilots in ATL wear their hats. I don't see why ASA pilots can't do the same.

I heard it's going to relax the uniform standards a bit. No hats during the summer, and a couple more things are changing slightly -- basically bringing us more inline with SkyWest.
SkyWest is going back to the hats in Jan. At least that's what the training dept was saying in May

Latest resources

Back