• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Uniform Enforcement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
At least we're not looking like the mesa and not wearing the purple windbreaker. What's up with that?

If they reimburse me for my hair plugs, then I will gladly wear my hat. Also every time I wear my hat, before I can get inside the terminal, someone always wants me to check their bags. ouch.

Thank you Tarzan. Just another excuse not to wear the hat or be in uniform. It's not that difficult to do and take their bags and take the tip!!! haha

Thank you Tarzan. Just another excuse not to wear the hat or be in uniform. It's not that difficult to do and take their bags and take the tip!!! haha

I had that twice in Akron...Waiting downstairs, watching the rain falling... Then a car stop by me and the guy ask me if I can take care of the luggages. I laugh everytime... They just didn't understand at first until he ask again and I looked at him and told him that I wasn't working there anymore...

Yes it has happened to me also, but not because of the hat. In Omaha, I was wearing my jacket waiting for the van and someone asked me to take their bags to the room.. I did it and took the 3 bucks. Hey, I'm cheap and took the money, then told them I didn't work there, I was a pilot. I laughed and walked away.

Yes it has happened to me also, but not because of the hat. In Omaha, I was wearing my jacket waiting for the van and someone asked me to take their bags to the room.. I did it and took the 3 bucks. Hey, I'm cheap and took the money, then told them I didn't work there, I was a pilot. I laughed and walked away.

Too funny. That's as good as the FOs you see in front of the airport collecting and returning SmarteCarts to collect the $0.50 refunds.

AMR and UAL pilots don't wear their hats all the time why should you. Hats off to the employees screw management

I'd have to agree with the former Marine. Absolutely nothing wrong with uniform standards. If you want to be treated like a professional then you ought to look like one. I think it's great that you ASA folks finally have a TA, but you also have to keep your end of the bargain and follow the rules. Whether you agree with them or not. It's how the game is played.

nevermind... not worth it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back