• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA taking over Freedom flying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Where has this ever been said officially? I have seen nothing except hiring slow down to a trickle to cover attrition and upgrade classes cancelled!

well I'm gonna try to be positive here and hope that it stays.. could be the first signs of Delta getting rid of Mesa... guess we'll see.. but I'm hoping for the best

Go to DL Net...Network Planning....Schedule development....

DL/DC bulletin 174A shows us in MCO for May....Then bulletin 174B shows us back out of MCO for June....Looks like this is just for one month....

Also lots of cut routes for both mainline and DCI.....Among them ATL-ACY,FSD,SCE,TOL,GRB.....

Go to DL Net...Network Planning....Schedule development....

DL/DC bulletin 174A shows us in MCO for May....Then bulletin 174B shows us back out of MCO for June....Looks like this is just for one month....

Also lots of cut routes for both mainline and DCI.....Among them ATL-ACY,FSD,SCE,TOL,GRB.....

Not quite. Those bulletins aren't listing all the flying being done. They are only listing changes to the previous month's schedule. All station managers get the bulletin and look for their station, then adjust their flights accordingly. No ASA MCO flying in the June bulletin = no changes in the ASA MCO flying for June, meaning we will still be there status quo... at least until the next bulletin comes out!

Not quite. Those bulletins aren't listing all the flying being done. They are only listing changes to the previous month's schedule. All station managers get the bulletin and look for their station, then adjust their flights accordingly. No ASA MCO flying in the June bulletin = no changes in the ASA MCO flying for June, meaning we will still be there status quo... at least until the next bulletin comes out!

Not quite. If you look at the May bulletin, every one of those routes has a termination date that's either in May or in June. Those routes go to back to F8 on the termination date unless you see "discontinued" in the comments. However, that will probably not stand. Delta will probably change the June flying to ASA by mid-April.

well I'm gonna try to be positive here and hope that it stays.. could be the first signs of Delta getting rid of Mesa... guess we'll see.. but I'm hoping for the best

You are a bedpan my friend. Mesa pilots are ALPA pilots. You should be hoping for the demise of Non-Union DCI carrriers such as Skywest.

Hopefully Orlando provides us a time to shine. Getting out of Atlanta and proving we have the service to grow would be nice. This should be further motivation to put D-0 to work for our on time.

Hey Brian LaBreque and Skippy- see what happens when you have competant leadership with a true desire to succeed.

Also- has anybody else been using the service door to pass paperwork to the rampers in order to help work the system? I don't like doing it, but it works in a pinch. It suprises me that a lot of people think the service door is tied into the ACARS- it's not.

Wait till the W&B function works on the ACARS, it take less than a minutes to complete. Should be online next month.

Latest resources

Back