Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SiuDude

Internet tough guy
The CR2 routes are MCO to: TYS, SDF, AVL, EYW, HSV, LEX, LIT, MSY, NAS, PFN, RDU, PNS, RIC. Also TPA-TLH.

Delta is completely pulling ATL-SCE, ACY, MEI, FSD and a couple of others I think.

Too bad that wasn't given to SKYW as rumored, oh yeh its our turn to shrink and be on reserve for years.

Too bad that wasn't given to SKYW as rumored, oh yeh its our turn to shrink and be on reserve for years.

You can't be serious... Tell me this is just flame, right? You got me, good flamebait post.

Start your MCO domicile rumors in 3...2...1...now!

Those were floating around last week...

After the last coupla years, though, would anyone (ecxept existing Florida commuters) bid it?

MCO-EYW? That one's going to be ugly. Max of 30 I bet.

I bet it's not that bad since it's a pretty short flight. Less fuel needed so it probably won't be as runway limited. But yeah I bet they will only sell 40-44 seats on it. On Travelnet on the E145 they sell 50 going there and 41 coming back.

And 2 weeks from now when oil goes up even more, Delta will have the knee jerk reaction of pulling the plug on all those routes too. I can't imagine that IF a base opens, it will be that big, as the amount of flying fluctuates a lot with the season and economy.

Latest resources

Back