• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA taking over Freedom flying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not quite. If you look at the May bulletin, every one of those routes has a termination date that's either in May or in June. Those routes go to back to F8 on the termination date unless you see "discontinued" in the comments. However, that will probably not stand. Delta will probably change the June flying to ASA by mid-April.

Yeah I guess that's technically right, but in reality I highly doubt they would transfer all that flying for just one month and then transfer it back.

You're gonna have to re-dye your spikey tips. Don't forget to carry your ipod with you either, dude. And no you can't. Good luck with that upgrade.

Trojan

Dammit, how many times have I asked nicely for you to lay off the spikey hair, iPod comments? Hey, I don't wear a hat and I own Oakleys, you got something to say about that too?

You are a bedpan my friend. Mesa pilots are ALPA pilots. You should be hoping for the demise of Non-Union DCI carrriers such as Skywest.

UAL was able for twist the arms of AWAC/SKYW/ACA for lower rates because of Mesa. They had their bankruptcy consultants pointing to Mesa's cost, and saying if they can - so can you. And because of that, I got to start my career all over again.

I don't remember any Mesa guys feeling guilty when they were able to underbid and force out 2 of the 3 carriers. Both were ALPA, and both had much better contracts than MESA. So sorry, I hope Mesa finally goes under, union brother or not. JO is looking to underbid averybody just to get some work, and most Mesa pilots were low time guys looking for a quick upgrade - which didn't happen.

With over 1.2 billion in cash and investments, I don't think SKYW is going anywhere.

UAL was able for twist the arms of AWAC/SKYW/ACA for lower rates because of Mesa. They had their bankruptcy consultants pointing to Mesa's cost, and saying if they can - so can you. And because of that, I got to start my career all over again.

I don't remember any Mesa guys feeling guilty when they were able to underbid and force out 2 of the 3 carriers. Both were ALPA, and both had much better contracts than MESA. So sorry, I hope Mesa finally goes under, union brother or not. JO is looking to underbid averybody just to get some work, and most Mesa pilots were low time guys looking for a quick upgrade - which didn't happen.

With over 1.2 billion in cash and investments, I don't think SKYW is going anywhere.

Amen. I know it isn't the fault of the Mesa pilots, but their company has been dragging the entire industry down for way too long. Good riddance.

Amen. I know it isn't the fault of the Mesa pilots, but their company has been dragging the entire industry down for way too long. Good riddance.

Oh but it is the fault of the pilots. They voted on their crappy contract, and support the company solely by being employed there. No love lost here.

Dammit, how many times have I asked nicely for you to lay off the spikey hair, iPod comments? Hey, I don't wear a hat and I own Oakleys, you got something to say about that too?

Yea, why don't you wear the hat? Isn't it required by your company? Do you get to pick and choose what rules apply to you, and just the rest of us?
Why not wear tennis shoes and jeans?

Going back to the thread title .... Does it really make any difference who does this flying from a DAL profitability (loss) viewpoint? How many $/Barrel does it take to make a 50 seater unprofitable?

Yea, why don't you wear the hat? Isn't it required by your company? Do you get to pick and choose what rules apply to you, and just the rest of us?
Why not wear tennis shoes and jeans?

Yes, I do get to pick which rules I will follow, I'm just that special.

I don't wear my hat because I put a lot of time into getting my hair just right and the hat would mess it up. It also doesn't look nearly as cool to put my Oakleys over the brim of my hat as it does to wear them on the top of my head. As for the sneakers and jeans, thanks for the idea! I'm sure if I got both in black I could pull the look off cause like I said, I'm just that special.

Do you have a tye-dye backpack? Dam you're so cool!

Trojan

Latest resources

Back