• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA shutting the door on hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Reincarnation of Pennekamp? Don't think so. Look at the join date. Unless I'm mistaken, Pennekamp joined in 2006.

You joined under Pennekamp because everybody knew who you were under this name. Remember how you were telling people that you were a "senior CR7 captain"? And how everybody still saw through your BS?

back on topic. Hiring will not stop at ASA, but it will not run classes of 20 every 2 weeks, might go to one a month for the summer and until attrition dictates more.

Seriously, you're not fooling anybody.

I'm not trying to. Everyone knows who I am, and that's fine with me. I have the balls to make it known and stand behind my remarks. Does anyone know who you and Sweptback are?

Keep chucking javelins while hiding behind a screen name tough guy.

back on topic. Hiring will not stop at ASA, but it will not run classes of 20 every 2 weeks, might go to one a month for the summer and until attrition dictates more.

Agreed, and expect it to go up again if ASA were to pick up some more flying in the future.

Haven't been in one lately (like 4 years or so) but, I've got more time inside the outer marker in the ATR than you have in it all together.

Your point?

And if so, why don't you remember the POH?

This is better news... I interviewed this past week and got put in the hiring pool. I was very impressed with the company, pilots, and I think I'd like living in the area.

This is better news... I interviewed this past week and got put in the hiring pool. I was very impressed with the company, pilots, and I think I'd like living in the area.

Thats not saying a whole lot of your past job or where you're living.

Latest resources

Back