• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"What are my chances of winning here?"

-"Not good"

"You mean not good like 1 out of 100?"

-"I'd say more like 1 out of a million."

"So you're telling me there's a chance. Yeah! Alright. I read ya."

Hmm. a 1 in (a lot) chance of winning an ipad or tv, or 4 days of *guaranteed* rest/recovery/time with family for minimum sick time usage. Gonna have to sweeten the pot more than that for me. Not looking forward to sharing an a/c with sick co-workers. TFAYD!

Oil over $100, number 3 economy in the world in shambles, CMR and Horizon shrinking.....ASA pilots find something new to complain about...Maybe we should just hand out Midol and tampons at duty in....:rolleyes:

Oil over $100, number 3 economy in the world in shambles, CMR and Horizon shrinking.....ASA pilots find something new to complain about...Maybe we should just hand out Midol and tampons at duty in....:rolleyes:

Oh, why don't you just sue us all for having a little fun? :rolleyes:

I'm now officially disappointed I did get hired there...

I think I now know why though. When we were waiting on finger prints, one of the other interviewees saw that "attendance counseling: sign on the wall and asked me what I thought it might be. I told him it was where I'd be spending a lot of time after I hit the line. Desk girl thought it was funny at least....

Ahaha...Piers Morgan interrupts his interview of the Japanese Prime Minister, he hushes the PM, puts his finger to his earpiece and intently listens....Then announces the breaking scandal of ASA offering TVs and Ipads to employees who make it to work 10 weeks in a row! The humanity, the gall! Bloody hell!
Now that is funny shiiiiiiiiizt!!

This Isn't just for pilots.

And when CAL was a better company they used to have a drawing for one Ford Explorer a year for perfect attendance.

Many companies use these kind of incentives.

Yes, lots of a&ps have gone to DAL and lots of pilots will leave when hiring starts. ASA will have to be competitive to staff. Timing in the contract could work out for is like last time.

That's not a bad idea. At least it will help with the pain and bleeding...

This Isn't just for pilots.

And when CAL was a better company they used to have a drawing for one Ford Explorer a year for perfect attendance.

Many companies use these kind of incentives.

Yes, lots of a&ps have gone to DAL and lots of pilots will leave when hiring starts. ASA will have to be competitive to staff. Timing in the contract could work out for is like last time.

True... But you know everything revolves around us. We are the Alpha and the Omega!!!!
Most of the time I would be joking with that statement. But this time I believe this is being focused at the pilot group.

Latest resources

Back