• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA PBS Goes LIVE!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What's the line on having to rerun the 700 bids?? I was kinda hoping they would be out by now, but I wouldn't be suprised to get a slew of emails saying that we will have to rebid.

It's incredible. It's like letting them cut your hand off and not saying a thing about it. Brad and Jonny Poop are having cigars somewhere tonight. They won and you get to work harder for less money. ALPA you should not have sold us this dung. Hurry Expressjet your my only hope.

The company email said the 700 bids had been extended until 1800 (it was sent at 1744) but no date was given. Flica is saying the 23rd, which is it?

The company email said the 700 bids had been extended until 1800 (it was sent at 1744) but no date was given. Flica is saying the 23rd, which is it?
The -700 closed at 1800 on the 15th.

Someone tell me how one can bid without knowing the credit of preexisting activities? I had seven days of my month with stuff like a checkride and a carry-over trip but NO value put on those things by flica PBS.

Is this megaturd set up to make you credit 75 hours of flying PLUS whatever you had on there to begin with?? Say it ain't so!!

Someone tell me how one can bid without knowing the credit of preexisting activities? I had seven days of my month with stuff like a checkride and a carry-over trip but NO value put on those things by flica PBS.

Is this megaturd set up to make you credit 75 hours of flying PLUS whatever you had on there to begin with?? Say it ain't so!!

Pretty sure your prexisting activities help you get into the window. They are not "extra."

Line holders should take the time to go through each month in sched plus and add up the 2010 days off, days worked, block, credit, tafb, and then compare at the end of 2011. Run some figures like tafb per day worked, block per day worked, and credit per day worked, total days off for the year. Then compare that at the end of this year. I think you will be surprised at your own productivity per day/month will be. Minus your pay raise you will find your total pay for the year will drop or you will work more than last year to get the same total compensation. If you think I'm wrong then do it and prove me wrong. Get the numbers and post them so we can compare. I would really like to see if I am, then I will take back everything I've said about PBS.

Minus your pay raise you will find your total pay for the year will drop or you will work more than last year to get the same total compensation. .

our Reps pay will incr with dat nice 6 hr credit they got for ramming pbs through while we still get 4 hrs for tng, 3 for vac etc etc

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back