• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA PBS Goes LIVE!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Someone tell me how one can bid without knowing the credit of preexisting activities? I had seven days of my month with stuff like a checkride and a carry-over trip but NO value put on those things by flica PBS.

Is this megaturd set up to make you credit 75 hours of flying PLUS whatever you had on there to begin with?? Say it ain't so!!

So you never asked anyone about this before for the months that you could have asked and now are worried about it since it's live? Good planning.
All your credits will go into making up the total value that you select.

Union says Delta is to blame for low credit trips due to the short flights the 50 has been scheduled. Sounds about right to me. What's our longest flight these days, MDT? Hope everyone likes 5 legs days

Last edited:
So you never asked anyone about this before for the months that you could have asked and now are worried about it since it's live? Good planning.
All your credits will go into making up the total value that you select.

So I have to take time to add everything up outside of PBS and then bid? Would it be that hard to put the preexisting credits in the preview window so you don't have to whip out the calculator? This isn't a major inconvenience, but it seems this could have been written into the program.

So i guess ASA is going to wait till tomorrow at 5pm to publish the lines even tho the IAD guys and gals didn't get to rebid. They should have gotten ours done first and let us see what crap they came up with.

Union says Delta is to blame for low credit trips due to the short flights the 50 has been scheduled. Sounds about right to me. What's our longest flight these days, MDT? Hope everyone likes 5 legs days

Of course its deltas fault. It certainly has to be someone other than alpa.......who's fault will it be next month?

Of course its deltas fault. It certainly has to be someone other than alpa.......who's fault will it be next month?

Yep-

And Delta didn't give us the flying which resulted in sweet high-block three days on the Brasilia or the ATR, did they?

-People are so eager to believe that our own union didn't f- all of us on this one. It is always someone else's fault.

(BTW-I sincerely hope you MFs are enjoying the 6hrs PER DAY credit we voted for you by passing PBS! I hope the free lunches are delicious as well. These days are numbered.)

Last edited:
So i guess ASA is going to wait till tomorrow at 5pm to publish the lines even tho the IAD guys and gals didn't get to rebid. They should have gotten ours done first and let us see what crap they came up with.

Ya same with the ATL 70 guys too. Lame. Publish it already.

Latest resources

Back