• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA moving CRJ-200s to MEM? Rumor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why do you care? You don't work here. Another example of what a pathetic, low life, pot stirring, no life, bully loser you are.

So you don't want me to post rumors on a public rumor board? If you want your own forum, make one. Your above post is an example of what a complete wheenie you are. Grow a pair and get ready for the roller coaster called "the airline industry." Why don't you follow Freeturd out to the Mekong Delta on the CR9 and find yourself a little friend called "Dani Nyuen" like he did and enjoy eating each other's egg rolls? Vietnamese food is actually quite good.

Bye Bye---General Lee

A little more than a rumor. That is exactly what Scott Hall is saying in recurrent.

Although, I will admit, rumors usually are more accurate than what Scott Hall says in recurrent.

"It's not important how we got here."

A little more than a rumor. That is exactly what Scott Hall is saying in recurrent.

Although, I will admit, rumors usually are more accurate than what Scott Hall says in recurrent.

SH now there's a credible mouthpiece! Don't forget boys and girls go easy on that expensive Acars paper! TFATYD

Rumor on another board says ASA will be transferring a lot of planes to MEM to replace some mainline planes that will be heading back to ATL to make sure Southwest is "pounded" in ATL. Could it be true? Do you guys like Memphis Barbeque?

Bye Bye---General Lee

I hear Skywest is opening BNA

Dude, SH has been saying this is coming since early 2011. "Detroit is a sure thing, Memphis is just a little behind, about 80% done."

As per all FI/crewroom/lounge rumors: I'll believe that when me ******************** turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet.

Last edited:
A MEM base would probably make a good amount of people happy. We have a lot of guys that commute from the midwest and a few that commute from the west coast. I think MEM would be a good base for them, no?

General Lee,
I don't actually consider this to be "bad" news, but it is interesting that you are consistently the person on the podium when you hear news you think is bad news for people on the regional board.

Did people make fun of you when you were a kid? If not, why do you get off on trying to bring "bad" news to people?

Latest resources

Back