• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA moving CRJ-200s to MEM? Rumor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He has over 15,000 posts on THIS site alone. Imagine the total when you add up all the other sites he frequents as well as the multiple names he uses.

It's clear he has no social life outside of the internet.

ASA has to maintain 80% of all connection flying in ATL. Pulling them out raises the other connection carrirers percentage and lowers ASA's.

I doubt it...

General Lee,
I don't actually consider this to be "bad" news, but it is interesting that you are consistently the person on the podium when you hear news you think is bad news for people on the regional board.

Did people make fun of you when you were a kid? If not, why do you get off on trying to bring "bad" news to people?

Do you want to hear rumors or not? Does it matter if it is good or bad? So you only want to hear good rumors? Some may want to move to MEM, maybe for the Barbeque? This is a rumor board that has entertainment value too. Don't get too wrapped up, and if it is too much for you, then don't look at it.

Bye Bye---General Lee

He has over 15,000 posts on THIS site alone. Imagine the total when you add up all the other sites he frequents as well as the multiple names he uses.

It's clear he has no social life outside of the internet.

It's clear you could love Memphis, or the next base in Cedar Rapids.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Dang GL! You are over 15,000. I remember when you were at 5,000! When you coming up to EWN for some Craw Fish and frog legs:)

Dang GL! You are over 15,000. I remember when you were at 5,000! When you coming up to EWN for some Craw Fish and frog legs:)

Sounds good bud, someday I'll do that.

Bye Bye---General Lee

A little more than a rumor. That is exactly what Scott Hall is saying in recurrent.

Although, I will admit, rumors usually are more accurate than what Scott Hall says in recurrent.

Where do you think Genital Lee gets his info? He's probably the receptionist at Flight Safety.

Where do you think Genital Lee gets his info? He's probably the receptionist at Flight Safety.

If RJs keep getting parked, you may actually end up as a receptionist. You and Flyer1069 are already qualified most likely, you both are good at "short hand" from what I hear.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back