• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA MEC update.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't know if I would gloat about that. It just shows you have problems making the right choices.

Maybe but to also means we are not afraid of throwing people out if we do. Nobody is perfect. But once you realize your mistake, it's better to fix it rather than let pride get in the way of doing what's right, right?

Maybe but to also means we are not afraid of throwing people out if we do. Nobody is perfect. But once you realize your mistake, it's better to fix it rather than let pride get in the way of doing what's right, right?

Looks like and sounds like you've made many mistakes. You might want to look at your judgement and evaluation skills. They seem to be lacking.

TaTa

Looks like and sounds like you've made many mistakes. You might want to look at your judgement and evaluation skills. They seem to be lacking.

TaTa

Nope, I've got plan b and c...and other irons in the fire.

If the xjt MEC doesn't follow the wishes of the ERJ pilots (like they did by voting for the TA), then I'm sure 2/3 of them and the chairman will be recalled/replaced again. By now you should know, just from the last 4 years, we have absolutely no problem taking people out if they don't do what we want them to do.

It doesn't seem like your group wants PBS. Why is your MEC pursuing PBS against the wishes of a majority of your pilots?

Your MEC has been a revolving door for the past 4 years.

Nope, I've got plan b and c...and other irons in the fire.

....and yet here you still are years later complaining about this immoral company...the fire must be that hot...

It doesn't seem like your group wants PBS. Why is your MEC pursuing PBS against the wishes of a majority of your pilots?

Your MEC has been a revolving door for the past 4 years.

You are not getting it. If PBS was as big of an issue as you think it is for us, then there would be more recalls and resignations. Before the last recall cleanup, all pilots leaving the MEC were because they went to a major.

....and yet here you still are years later complaining about this immoral company...the fire must be that hot...

It's plan b and c for a reason. Until I'm forced to pull the trigger on one or both of those, I'm ok waiting for plan A.

Last edited:
You are not getting it. If PBS was as big of an issue as you think it is for us, then there would be more recalls and resignations. Before the last recall cleanup, all pilots leaving the MEC were because they went to a major.

It's plan b and c for a reason. Until I'm forced to pull the trigger on one or both of those, I'm ok waiting for plan A.

Sounds like your conference call isn't going so well tonight....Lot's of unhappy people....93 aircraft going away in the next 17 months. Attrition won't even handle that.

This is exactly why we don't have a contract. You are both part of the problem..

Really? Neither Nevets, nor I, are on the MEC, CNC, or have anything to do with ALPA. How is it our fault?

Latest resources

Back