• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA July lines...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know, and I'm not minimizing that at all. The reserves have been taking it up the shorts since the furloughs started. But remember, they haven't been clamping down on the pilot group. They have been trying to run as lean as possible, to reduce our costs as much as possible for the rate-reset this fall.

I just don't care for spewing vitriol, in either direction. We all gotta get along to keep getting our paychecks, and maybe have a chance of having the paycheck get bigger.

You can whip a horse to get him to run a little harder for you....

If you whip him too much for too long he'll stop running....

Continue to whip and he'll promptly buck your ass off!!!!

The company needs to remember that we're people with families and lives. We're not robots. We can only take so much...

I know, and I'm not minimizing that at all. The reserves have been taking it up the shorts since the furloughs started. But remember, they haven't been clamping down on the pilot group. They have been trying to run as lean as possible, to reduce our costs as much as possible for the rate-reset this fall.

I just don't care for spewing vitriol, in either direction. We all gotta get along to keep getting our paychecks, and maybe have a chance of having the paycheck get bigger.

For a serious lack of better words, you really suck.

I'd love to hear you spew this ******************** in the crew lounge.

Does anyone really think the schedules will get better? Why would they? The company knows they can do this stuff to us and we don't care (some of us do).

Latest resources

Back