• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA July lines...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
These lines in the 70 seat are truly the worst pieces of swamp feces I have ever seen. Who is the inept idiot that put these pairings together? I'm thankful to have a job but this isn't worth 38k a year sometimes.

Wait a minute...couple months ago you guys were complaining about unproductive low credit 4 days, and lines credited at MMG. Now the complaint is that there is too much work? Am I missing something?

Wait a minute...couple months ago you guys were complaining about unproductive low credit 4 days, and lines credited at MMG. Now the complaint is that there is too much work? Am I missing something?

No, the complaint is that there are nothing but 4 day trips. Furthermore, these 4 day trips are apparently all high workload trips instead of a mix of the 3-4 days which would be possible if we were properly staffed. A high amount of workload intense 4 day trips is symptomatic of a poor staffing model.

Put down the kool-aid, junior.

Last edited:
Send a note to Brad, Charlie, Scott. Probably won't do any good, but will be better than some anonymous message board.

I sent one already.

Worst I've seen in 6 years. Kinda surprised this wasn't a thread already.
Down to just 17 nap lines, the line with most days off is only 16? Only 24 lines with 15 or more days off (16) Oh and they are ALL 4 DAYS.
WTF?

When the FAA finally gets off it's duff those NAP lines will all be history, since the minimum rest behind the door will be 10 hours. You can thank Colgan for that......

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back