ASA hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
jacksjj said:
So I guess the fact that the new contract didn't go over too well doesn't help us poolies get into class any earlier...

I wouldn't think so. I'd be surprised if management didn't get rid of the 70s and furlough a few pilots just to teach us a lesson.

~~~^~~~ said:
The CP actually told me that if I intended to call in sick on my off day I should have called crew scheduling ahead of time and told them I was sick.

Who was the CP that told you that? Not doubting you at all, I'm just really curious who would come out with such a ridiculous statement.

shamrock said:
Who was the CP that told you that? Not doubting you at all, I'm just really curious who would come out with such a ridiculous statement.

My guess is the one who is ASA's Gay Connection

VOTED IN FAVOR!

John Pennekamp said:
I wouldn't think so. I'd be surprised if management didn't get rid of the 70s and furlough a few pilots just to teach us a lesson.

You will enjoy that won't you? Full pay to the last day right????

ASADriver said:
You will enjoy that won't you? Full pay to the last day right????

Abso-frickin-lutely. Especially if it means layoffs of GO clowns like yourself. I can get a new job, can you? Burn baby, burn!

John Pennekamp said:
Abso-frickin-lutely. Especially if it means layoffs of GO clowns like yourself. I can get a new job, can you? Burn baby, burn!

Sorry Johnny, not one of the GO clowns. You hardliners just want to shut this place down.

ASADriver said:
Sorry Johnny, not one of the GO clowns. You hardliners just want to shut this place down.

Uh yeah, I WILL shut this place down before I'll cave. My family deserves no less. Better jobs can be had. I will not work for less than I'm worth. And I believe the majority of ASA pilots agree, hmmmm ABOUT 92%!!!

Even if you don't work in the GO, you're still a GO clown, because you parrot everything management says.

Another highjacked thread. Why dont you guys who do nothing but b!tch start your own thread entitled "come here to complain about ASA" so us guys worried about hiring can have ours back.

jacksjj said:
Another highjacked thread. Why dont you guys who do nothing but b!tch start your own thread entitled "come here to complain about ASA" so us guys worried about hiring can have ours back.

Here's some answers/advice related to the original question. There's nothing more to say about the hiring situation so don't get angry about it.

nothing happening here except attrition.

I interviewed with ASA last week 23/24 their interviewing people to build their pool. They won't hire until the pilot contract is resolved is what they told me.

Go somewhere else, like Skywest.

ASADriver said:

Nope whiny boy. You got it wrong. We want and demand a fair contract. If the company won't give it up, then maybe they'll (mgt) cause it to shutdown.
Did you ever hear about the time Skippy had an RJ flown to Peachtree City to pick up his fellow mgt pukes, and jetted off? Ask BL about that, I believe he was onboard that one. had mgt pilots too, imagine that!

VOTED IN FAVOR!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back