ASA hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
jacksjj said:
Another highjacked thread. Why dont you guys who do nothing but b!tch start your own thread entitled "come here to complain about ASA" so us guys worried about hiring can have ours back.

WTF are you even reading this then. No one forcing you to read this are they? Go fly your kingair. Worreid about hiring here? Tough sheet buddy. This is the airline world today. Maybe you ought to stick with your little kingair job.

VOTED IN FAVOR!

ASARJMan said:
WTF are you even reading this then. No one forcing you to read this are they? Go fly your kingair. Worreid about hiring here? Tough sheet buddy. This is the airline world today. Maybe you ought to stick with your little kingair job.

VOTED IN FAVOR!

Actually dude, Im really interested in working for ASA... and its hard to get any information worth anything if every single thread is about the same thing. And when we start new ones... they end up being about the same thing too after the same guys consitently highjack every single thread. I understand the situation sucks right now... but its not like you guys do anything but make fun of each other anyways.

I mean, bash me all you want... I dont care, Im just trying to find out useful information about when I MAY be able to start class. Sorry to p!ss you off so bad.

You may be on to something about not reading these things though. I guess I will go back to my little king air job.

:bawling:

jacksjj said:
Actually dude, Im really interested in working for ASA... and its hard to get any information worth anything if every single thread is about the same thing. And when we start new ones... they end up being about the same thing too after the same guys consitently highjack every single thread. I understand the situation sucks right now... but its not like you guys do anything but make fun of each other anyways.

I mean, bash me all you want... I dont care, Im just trying to find out useful information about when I MAY be able to start class. Sorry to p!ss you off so bad.

You may be on to something about not reading these things though. I guess I will go back to my little king air job.

Don't take it personally bro, there is A LOT of pent up frustration at ASA. Judging from the number of Sky West pilots at ATL Flight Safety today, I think things at ASA will get woarse before they get better.

jacksjj said:

jacksjj,

I'm sorry some of my fellow ASA pilots are being a$$es. Many of us like it here, and we would welcome you aboard. ASA has it's problems, but so does every place. There are far worse places to be. That being said, I don't see any growth until the contract is settled. Hopefully our hardliners will see the reality around us, and we can settle this contract. Don't let the naysayers get to you - they are just miserable people.

jacksjj said:

You are getting good information. It's just information you're chosing to ignore because you don't like what you're hearing. ASA is not the best plae for a new hire right now. You would be much better off going elsewhere. Even skywest.

ASADriver said:
jacksjj,

I'm sorry some of my fellow ASA pilots are being a$$es. Many of us like it here, and we would welcome you aboard. ASA has it's problems, but so does every place. There are far worse places to be. That being said, I don't see any growth until the contract is settled. Hopefully our hardliners will see the reality around us, and we can settle this contract. Don't let the naysayers get to you - they are just miserable people.

I am not miserable. I'm actually very happy. My life is not my job. See my avatar.

I refuse to be sold out for less than I'm worth just so I can brag to my neighbors that I'm a pilot. Like you. Apparently, you will do anything to keep this job, even take food out of your family's mouth. That's sad.

ASARJMan said:
Did you ever hear about the time Skippy had an RJ flown to Peachtree City to pick up his fellow mgt pukes, and jetted off? Ask BL about that, I believe he was onboard that one. had mgt pilots too, imagine that!

VOTED IN FAVOR!

And I do believe Mr Dudley, aka "Biscuit" was flying the plane. Hmmm.

ASADriver said:
jacksjj,

jacksjj, sorry for ASADriver being such as wimpy whiny loser. I like it here too, but I demand a fair contract. If you make it here, you'll want that too. That's what non-union employess and lsoers like ASADriver don't realize. What the union fights for and gets, they'll get some too. For example, last contract we got the 4th week of vacation. Did the non-union employess at ASA get 4 weeks too? You betcha!

VOTED IN FAVOR!

John Pennekamp said:
And I do believe Mr Dudley, aka "Biscuit" was flying the plane. Hmmm.

Was that the time "Biscuit" was observed taxing out at Peachtree with the flaps retracted, and coming down while taxing out? Thought there was an AD about inspecting them there flappers before taxi.

VOTED IN FAVOR!

ASARJMan said:
Was that the time "Biscuit" was observed taxing out at Peachtree with the flaps retracted, and coming down while taxing out? Thought there was an AD about inspecting them there flappers before taxi.

VOTED IN FAVOR!

No I do believe that time was at the air show. FAA present.

Latest resources

Back