• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Asa Havco Starts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Taxiing in today, I saw an ATR taxiing toward the gate down Fox faster than I have ever seen any airplane taxi in my life! I honestly thought he was a) taking off, b) Landing, or c) On fire!

I guess not everybody is on board! Way to go fella!

Last night as I inched out of the ramp heading for 9L, Ground instructed us to follow the ATR on Mike. As he went by I started to ask the controller whether the ATR was about to rotate. I went ahead and came to a complete stop anticipating the wake turbulence. Never ever seen an aircraft taxi that fast. Then I thought to myself, "Oh yeah, JB was on the crew bus as I came in today...that probably explains it." Honestly, I think that man was dropped on his head as a child.

I don't know what makes me laugh harder. You guys thinking you are actually making a difference; or thinking you actually deserve a large raise after acting like children.

As I sit here reflecting, I can't think of another poster on this board about who's opinion I care less, than this gentleman's

Last edited:
Last night as I inched out of the ramp heading for 9L, Ground instructed us to follow the ATR on Mike. As he went by I started to ask the controller whether the ATR was about to rotate.

Saw it too! I've never seen an aircraft that fast on the ground

Last night as I inched out of the ramp heading for 9L, Ground instructed us to follow the ATR on Mike. As he went by I started to ask the controller whether the ATR was about to rotate. I went ahead and came to a complete stop anticipating the wake turbulence. Never ever seen an aircraft taxi that fast. Then I thought to myself, "Oh yeah, JB was on the crew bus as I came in today...that probably explains it." Honestly, I think that man was dropped on his head as a child.

I went to PFN about 3 hours late.... might have been me..... I was trying to get to the overnight.....

Maybe I was dropped on my head..... I've learned not to blindly follow anyone.... management or ALPA..... you can either be a lemming or lemming road kill.....

By the way, next time you see me on the crew bus, why don't you tell me how you feel to my face..... I doubt you actually will because like most ALPA chest thumpers you are really a spineless weasil and prefer to hide.....

Last edited:
I went to PFN about 3 hours late.... might have been me..... I was trying to get to the overnight.....

Maybe I was dropped on my head..... I've learned not to blindly follow anyone.... management or ALPA..... you can either be a lemming or lemming road kill.....

It's not about being a "lemming" or blindly following ALPA. This isn't even about ALPA, Joe. Where do you see an ASA ALPA rep on this thread talking about writing things up or taxiing slow? This isn't about ALPA at all. This is about joining your fellow pilots and working towards improving your situation. Forget ALPA. This is about unity not with ALPA, but with your fellow ASA pilots. Just for once, stop thinking about how you're going to screw ALPA, and start thinking about how you're going to be part of the solution.

It's not about being a "lemming" or blindly following ALPA. This isn't even about ALPA, Joe. Where do you see an ASA ALPA rep on this thread talking about writing things up or taxiing slow? This isn't about ALPA at all. This is about joining your fellow pilots and working towards improving your situation. Forget ALPA. This is about unity not with ALPA, but with your fellow ASA pilots. Just for once, stop thinking about how you're going to screw ALPA, and start thinking about how you're going to be part of the solution.

THANK YOU SIR

By the way, next time you see me on the crew bus, why don't you tell me how you feel to my face..... I doubt you actually will because like most ALPA chest thumpers you are really a spineless weasil and prefer to hide.....

selfish prick. And you can count on the next time I see you at work I'll tell you to your face.

My flight from home to ATL was 1:30 late tonight. Thanks for the added time with the wifey! I think I was the only one that wasn't pissed at the crew. Loved it. The 2 H-mo's in the back were getting all miffed that "the stupid captain is writing up all these dumb little things." Keep up the good work! I'll be doing my part tomorrow.

JB, I wish to apologize that it did not occur to me to do this yesterday. Yes, I admit it, I am a spineless weasil. You can call me "SW" for short. But this SW is going to do everything he possibly can in support of his fellow pilots. This in stark contrast to your selfish, childish unilateral personal agenda. And you can rest assured sir, at the next available opportunity I will most certainly make you quite aware of exactly how I feel...to your face.

OK all you tough talkers.....

Where were you when we flew CMR airplanes and CMR passengers during the CMR strike?

Where were you when we tried to form a single list on the DAL property so as to stop the whipsaw?

Where were you when we started receiving CMR aircraft (for the second time)?

Hell yes I'm being selfish.... I'm not interested in becoming the next ALPA poster boy for a failed scope policy.... I'm not interested in becoming the next CMR, ACA, ALG, PDT, Mesaba, or CCAir while our flying is given to our fellow "union brothers" who are cheaper...

Why can't we as a union solve the scope issue first? Then and ONLY then can we move the bar forward....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back