• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Asa Havco Starts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually I know what will make me laugh the hardest now. You guys getting replaced then sitting there wishing you had an airplane to taxi fast in. I just wish I could be there to see the looks on your faces.

Spoken by the man in SGU that will SH!T a brick when those airplanes are PARKED and cost "Loser" Skywst a TON of money. Bring it on D!CK...BET YOU BLINK FIRST!:cartman:

Its great to see on flightaware.com all the ASA flights are delayed out of ATL. Great work guys!!:beer:

OK all you tough talkers.....

Where were you when we flew CMR airplanes and CMR passengers during the CMR strike?

Where were you when we tried to form a single list on the DAL property so as to stop the whipsaw?

Well joe, I was there for both those events. The 3 CMR birds that we got were constantly written up and didn't fly for about 3 weeks. But they had been put on our certificate, and there was nothing that we could legally do about it. And the single list thing might just have worked had we gone to the DAL pilots first with a prenup rather than springing it on them at the big CVG rally. We had way too many senior Captains that honestly thought they would get a DOH merge with DAL, and don't tell me we didn't, because I flew with 6 of them. Maybe you dind't expect that, but many did, and that sealed the failure.

Hello

Spoken by the man in SGU that will SH!T a brick when those airplanes are PARKED and cost "Loser" Skywst a TON of money. Bring it on D!CK...BET YOU BLINK FIRST!:cartman:

I sure would like to kick Hellonewman in the nuts! That fool has so little sense. I love the point of this response to hello-tard. Skywest is all about the money, and a strike here would quickly cost them the company. The place would blink out of existance pretty fast. Replacing us would be impossible because they don't have enough pilots to do it..... Where are they going to come up with 1500 qualifed pilots. My money says Skywest will vote for survival and solve this contract quickly if we are ever released....

-Hellonewman is such a moron!

You never can be too safe. It is the #2 most dangerous job in the US. Make sure you are doing all you can to operate as safely as possible even if it means it takes a little longer.

Make sure those circuit breaker labels are all there and readable. Don't want to find a CD popped and now know which one it is!

On the 700 make sure that the placard on the front of the nose gear assembly is clearly readable and not damaged. Often times the entire placard is not there. This is a no go item if it is missing and I don't think that they have too many of these laying around. Fly safe out there guys.

The place would blink out of existance pretty fast. Replacing us would be impossible because they don't have enough pilots to do it..... Where are they going to come up with 1500 qualifed pilots. My money says Skywest will vote for survival and solve this contract quickly if we are ever released....

False. I've heard these statements before. But, somehow every time they seem to be able to replace just about any pilot's job. See; Westair/Mesa (the first time United dumped them) Air Wisconsin, ACA, Pan Am, Eastern, etc. Sadly we all can be replaced by fellow pilots or for that matter, the same pilots.

P.S. I will not be passing you guys on taxi. If it is not safe for you to operate faster then it is not safe for me operate faster.

Latest resources

Back