• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Asa Havco Starts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't know what makes me laugh harder. You guys thinking you are actually making a difference; or thinking you actually deserve a large raise after acting like children.

I'm not sure what's more pathetic: you....or, well....you.

Cheers.

Keep it up ASA. Finally.

I don't know what makes me laugh harder. You guys thinking you are actually making a difference; or thinking you actually deserve a large raise after acting like children.

And what do you call mgts. behavior over the last 5 years? I think ASA pilots have been professional and patient.

Don't forget the light inside of the FLUSH BUTTON in the lav of the -200. Most of them are burned out.

We started it yesterday (well, some of us started long ago. Its nice to see so many others decide to be safe for the sake of our passengers) and did a fabulous job. Make sure it continues today and throughout the next week and beyond until something gets resolved. I will be back Sunday for 4 days of continued maintenance write ups and safe taxiing.

Our passengers deserve nothing less than a safe flight.

I know the Delta crews are aggravated about our slower taxi speeds (and so are the controllers) but they should realize that we little regional guys are not as qualified or experienced as the big shot mainline guys. Therefore we little regional guys must do things much slower and more deliberately in order to assure the same level of safety as they do.

If they have a problem with your taxi speed being too slow, stop, set the brake ('cause we can't have unnecessary communications during sterile cockpit ya' know) and ask the controller if he really is asking you to operate your part 121 plane in a manner you would consider unsafe for your plane and passengers....

Have a nice weekend:)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back