• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Asa Havco Starts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't know what makes me laugh harder. You guys thinking you are actually making a difference; or thinking you actually deserve a large raise after acting like children.

And ANOTHER DUCHE makes a comment. I knew that JackAss newoman was not going to be able to stay quiet for long. Hey Nwoman...I am impressed that you can type with one had all the while pleasuring BL with the other....:pimp:

Hey for those of us not at ASA . . .

. . . is it just the FI . com guys who are the most vocal in raising the stink . . . or is this view definately the norm for everybody out there who's not posting on this board?

Just wondering how representative your comments are of everybody.

Keep it up!

Hey for those of us not at ASA . . .

. . . is it just the FI . com guys who are the most vocal in raising the stink . . . or is this view definately the norm for everybody out there who's not posting on this board?

Just wondering how representative your comments are of everybody.

Keep it up!

This will be debated for a while, I think. Management will chalk this up as the misguided actions of a few malcontents. In reality, my observations are that the feelings of the folks of this board reflect the general attitudes of most of the folks out on the line.

Guys- the simple fact that newmans posting tells ya this is working. He is , after all, one of the SGU higher ups. Not sure which one though. Put him on your ignore list.

This morning, inbound to ATL.

ATL CTR: ACEY001 Fly present heading, vectors for traffic.
ACEY001: RGR, Present HEading.
ATL: There is an RJ to your right, 3 o clock, a 1000ft above will be passing you 80 kts faster...same direction.

The controller didn't even bother to ask why they were so slow.

Loved it!

If they have a problem with your taxi speed being too slow, stop, set the brake ('cause we can't have unnecessary communications during sterile cockpit ya' know) and ask the controller if he really is asking you to operate your part 121 plane in a manner you would consider unsafe for your plane and passengers....

Have a nice weekend:)
No need to piss the controllers and other airlines off. If they feel safe taxiing faster than you do, just offer to pull out of the way and let faster traffic go first

You all should really be looking at the fabric seal between the inside of the cargo compartment and the cargo compartment door. Any rips or tears, and it is a no go item. This fabric is often ripped up by careless rampers loading bags. Not MEL-able last I heard. While your looking at the seal, check the protective lower door sill cover. If it is dented, the door may not seal correctly, leading to pressure problems.

Just got back from the airport.
ASA had over 40 flight attendants call in sick today.
At one time there were over 28 airplanes with MX on them with only 36 MX staff.
70% on time as of now, with the majority of problems due to MX, Late Completion of Checklist, and Crew rest issues.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back