• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Asa Havco Starts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
While I don't work for your airline, kinda, on our side of da house, nearly every 200 lav door is missing an occupied, or avail sticker on the white plastic slider.

My overnight cancelled -- lack of crews was what the scheduler told me. I'm halfway through a trip - stuck currently at an outstation - and returned the call from crew scheduling. For some reason, the person at CS said they were short today, and that they were SLAMMED with people calling in sick.

It's happening. What, I don't know, but it's happening.

I've always enjoyed the people I work with at ASA but I'd have to add that I proud of them as well after hearing all this.

Guys,

This company, in all its arrogance, has mistakingly accused ALL of us of being candy ass pushovers.

They are waking up this morning to find out otherwise.

KEEP FLYING THE SAFEST WAY YOU KNOW HOW. The reality of the mismanagement is showing through once our "above and beyond" is removed.

BEAUTIFUL!

They have earned it!

The way I look at it, these fools have royally earned what they are getting! They will not be able to blame it on the weather for long! These f-ckers have abused our good-natured people long enough to finally get what they have coming!!!!

-Attention to detail does more damage than a strike-let's all be very, very detail oriented! Check all gounding straps-very good place to find a broken one is under the spoilerons/glds. Just pop those suckers when you show up at 5:30 am for a special morning! Also-the one on the nosegear doors has a strange way of always being broken.

Your Mom

I don't know what makes me laugh harder. You guys thinking you are actually making a difference; or thinking you actually deserve a large raise after acting like children.

It sure made a difference when I broke one off in your mom's jetpipe last night!

In the chief pilots office, I heard them discussing how all this Havoc was expected AND how they expect it all to blow over in a few days. If this campaign is to be effective, it MUST be sustained.

I have said in the past that I didn't believe this pilot group could effectively administer such havoc due to each individual being concerned only with their own personal career. Up until this week, that was true. After this last round of "impasse" and knowing full well we still won't be released, I am grateful to see everyone getting involved. I HOPE WE CAN SUSTAIN IT !!!

On my last three day trip, I beat the company average; I had a combined average of 33% on-time and 79% completion. Pretty good average for our cause, but I think I can do better.

Word of caution to all crews. If you're going to write up placards and signs at the outstation, only write up ONE !!! Otherwise, you'll hang yourself or your previous fellow crewmember out to dry for leaving Atlanta with undetailed mtc issues.

Believe me, once this issue hits full circle, the complany WILL fight back. It will start by them getting "fire happy" then let the union fight for you job back. So as all you do this.......DO IT RIGHT!!!
CYA!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back