• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Asa Havco Starts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Taxiing in today, I saw an ATR taxiing toward the gate down Fox faster than I have ever seen any airplane taxi in my life! I honestly thought he was a) taking off, b) Landing, or c) On fire!

I guess not everybody is on board! Way to go fella!

Taxiing in today, I saw an ATR taxiing toward the gate down Fox faster than I have ever seen any airplane taxi in my life! I honestly thought he was a) taking off, b) Landing, or c) On fire!

Was it a mx guy taxiing by any chance? I'm pretty sure I saw one get an RJ get up on 2 wheels by making the turn off D towards the TOC at about 50 knots.

Keep up the good work guys! Wish I could be there to help out. Or not.

let's not forget two things about ASA:

2007 1Q NET PROFIT $34,788,000.00

2007 2Q NET PROFIT $40,622,000.00

ASA wants to give no payraise on the 700 you have to be F kidding me!!!

:angryfire

Most likely SF.

Just finished my three legs today and unfortunately we were late on all three, because of mx, even at the outstation. Got to the hotel three hours late what a bad day I tell ya.........
Made an extra .93 though

Last edited:

Probably Joey Merchant; he's wants the office next to Sheehan. :)

The alleged administration, the nmb, the courts, are all rigged against you. Time for some action. If they don't like it, fine them. That is what the major contingency fund is for.
Let's see how big Mr. Prater's balls are...how about making a stand here.

We are all with you, been there. Don't blink, they will first. A lot of money is being made(by you guys) and they will not let the cash cow croak. Call their bluff!!
Good luck...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back