• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Asa Havco Starts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes come to work, you can do more damage at work then away from it. A new CA will do as told and not write up the little things.

I'm new to the left seat....But I AM NOT AFRAID to stand my ground on any write up. I will write up anything that needs to be addressed. Especially in the name of safety...after all we need to be safe out there!

I maybe new to the seat but I have been here for 5 years. Unity is better than the sum of a few.

NO ONE USE YOUR CELLPHONE.

And oh yeah, I called in sick for a legitimate reason today, waited 20 minutes to talk to a scheduler who said they were getting slammed with sick calls.

:laugh::laugh:A better day at ASA I have never had...:laugh:Can't wait to add my .02 for SAFETY!! Now mgmnt will realize WHO really RUNS THE SHOW!! Keep it up folks, we will bring them to their knee's!
I feel like a proud papa listening to all of this UNITY....FINALLY here on the board!!:cool:

A new CA will do as told and not write up the little things.

Wrong. I've written every little thing up that I can find from day 1 on line. This includes 1 little bulb that is burnt out in the Master Caution or Warning Switches, even though the rest work.

All or nothing........

(more lyrics, this time from Milli Vanilli....)

All or nothing... push
All or nothing... Girl let it be
Night after night it
starts the same

LTG

I turn two for manuverability and safety.....BTMS WHAT!!!!! Checklist who....Preflight Where....Extra Bags How....Runnin Pax When...

I made your mom angry .... it was a good thing. boooyah. high fives all around

man at least melit, gay angelo and hellow newfag all came up with stupid sh!t that was relevant to the contract or the current working conditions when they spewed thier drivel all over the boards.

The same post about someones mom is stupid. At least take the time to say something that pertains to the contract, lack of contract or general b!cthing that we as ASA pilots do on a dialy basis.

Cmon l!mpdick, you can do better...you paid $10. Give it a shot.

I know!

Taxiing in today, I saw an ATR taxiing toward the gate down Fox faster than I have ever seen any airplane taxi in my life! I honestly thought he was a) taking off, b) Landing, or c) On fire!

I guess not everybody is on board! Way to go fella!

It was JB-on his way to the next RJDC meeting to meet up with the rest of those losers!

Finally!

Thanks to all who are kicking these tards in the nards! We needed to do this a while back, but it is getting done!

-Attention to detail!

-P.S.-here is a good one MX hates!:
Pull out the shoulder harnesses and write them up if they are frayed. The pilot harnesses are not deferrable and the fix takes at least two hours!

-GET SOME YOU SORRY ASA MGMT MFs!!!!!!!!!

Double Post:uzi:

The communications service panal on the nose:

The test light for the:
1) Parking brake(Red)
2) The AC power(amber)---not sure

I do not think these are in the MEL

But this is just what someone told me. I have not looked any of this up in the MEL.

I don't know what makes me laugh harder. You guys thinking you are actually making a difference; or thinking you actually deserve a large raise after acting like children.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back