• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA guys, find out the real story

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Was this information disseminated to the members in any way? Just looked at all my emails, and nothing......

Was this information disseminated to the members in any way? Just looked at all my emails, and nothing......

That's because it's put on by the ERJ MEC only.

I just thought the CRJ guys could have a chance to hear something other than the garbage your people put out. I guess that considering they communicate at all?

Oh well retro checks for all*

* Disclaimer, by "retro checks", and "for all" we mean, we will rename them signing bonuses so the MEC and the very senior can claim an unfair portion of the amounts. But hey we brought you Flightline, trust us we have you junior people covered!

Last edited:
Ohhhhhh, so the ERJ side can communicate with their membership, but the crj side cannot! Got it........

The ERJ side seems to think they have a corner on the truth, when in fact they can't handle the truth.

I suggest you delete this information. I don't believe it's public info!

Tomorrow (Wednesday, May 2), your union will host an All Pilot Conference Call. It will begin at 1830 CDT and last approximately 3 hours. The main topics of conversation will be the ongoing progress of the merger, what is occurring at the negotiating table, and SmartPref bidding.

All pilots are encouraged to be on this call. Here’s how you can participate:

· Call Numbers
o (888) 517-2485
o (847) 413-3615

Following a briefing from your officers and key committee chairmen, pilots will have an opportunity to ask questions and provide us with feedback. If you are not planning to ask a question during the call, consider listening to it via the webcast. During the call, we will also be monitoring the [email protected] e-mail account, so if you logged on via the webcast and have a question, send us an e-mail and we will answer your question in the order in which it is received. Please be sure to include your name with your question so that we can address it properly.

I look forward to talking with many of you tomorrow. If, however, you cannot make this call, a recording of it will be available on the ExpressJet ALPA Web site later this week.

Latest resources

Back